- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Sunday 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Sunday 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Sunday 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Sunday 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Sunday 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Sunday 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
Voldemort’s remix of ‘Uptown Funk’ is turning us all into Death Eaters
Stop! Wait a minute—fill my goblet, put some fire in it.
The Harry Potter books may have unintentionally shown the good guys to be more aggressive than the villains, but when being bad is this much fun, can you really blame them?
YouTube user KFaceTV, a bunch of enterprising HP fans from Provo, Utah, and what appears to be the entire membership of Cosplay Utah threw down in style for this hilarious “Uptown Funk” parody featuring the Death Eater crew partying it up before invading Hogwarts. As one does.
The stylish remix features special effects, a python, and the Harry Potter theme done Bruno Mars-style. Where do we sign up to join the Dark Lord again?
Screengrab via KFaceTV/YouTube
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.