- Twitter blasts Benny Johnson over heinous Native American ‘socialist’ reservations take 1 Year Ago
- New Zealand arrests 2 for sharing video of mosque shooting Today 4:44 PM
- ‘Queer Eye’ season 3 serves more frothy fun and cathartic realness Today 4:30 PM
- Everyone is roasting this photo of Kourtney Kardashian in a bubble bath Today 4:15 PM
- White House report has a lot of superheroes listed as interns Today 4:06 PM
- Google to launch ‘Stadia’ cloud gaming service this year Today 3:55 PM
- Amy Schumer addresses her ‘Growing’ pains in new Netflix special Today 2:04 PM
- This Bitcoin tie is everyone’s favorite part of the Theranos documentary Today 1:56 PM
- Trump’s social media guru gets suspended on Facebook Today 1:51 PM
- YouTube time traveler says he saw a dinosaur—in the future Today 1:47 PM
- Why is Netflix changing the viewing order for ‘Love, Death & Robots’? Today 12:47 PM
- Elizabeth Holmes’ deep voice captivates and confuses the internet Today 12:40 PM
- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls) Today 12:22 PM
- Smooth dude gets girl’s number with a ‘choose your own adventure’ RPG on Tinder Today 12:20 PM
- Beto O’Rourke reportedly pranked his wife with a ‘verdant turd’ Today 12:13 PM
Hey, ’90s kids, Football Head and the gang are back!
Hey Arnold! series creator Craig Bartlett and members of the original cast debuted the first full-length trailer for Hey Arnold! The Jungle Movie at a New York Comic-Con panel on Friday.
🚨FIRST TRAILER FOR THE NEW HEY ARNOLD MOVIE🚨 pic.twitter.com/xZK6BWOpCF
— Complex Pop Culture (@ComplexPop) October 6, 2017
The new film picks up a year after the series finale left off (in 2004, if you want to feel super old), just as the kids of fictional Hillwood are about to enter the sixth grade. They’ve won a trip to the jungle of San Lorenzo—which happens to be the same place Arnold found a map of in his father’s journal in the finale.
The movie promises to fill plot holes and answer questions fans have been asking for years. Expect adventure and mystery—plus romance between Phoebe and Gerald (!) and of course, the will-she-won’t-she of Helga’s undying love for Arnold.
While many of the voice actors will reprise their original roles, Arnold will be voiced by Mason Vale Cotton (Bobby Draper, Mad Men) and Gerald by Benjamin Flores Jr. (Triple G, Game Shakers).
Hey Arnold: The Jungle will premiere on Nickelodeon at 7p.m. ET on Nov. 24.
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.