- Cooking Mama’s return whips up a fresh batch of memes Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Influencer body-shames model, Photoshops photo of self to ‘prove point’ Tuesday 7:27 PM
- Boosie Badazz goes on transphobic rant about Dwyane Wade’s daughter Tuesday 6:34 PM
- Royal Family’s website accidentally links to porn instead of charity Tuesday 5:39 PM
- Republican senator spreads false conspiracy about coronavirus Tuesday 5:11 PM
- New DNA technology could help exonerate Black man serving life sentence Tuesday 4:24 PM
- ‘SNL’s’ Kenan Thompson to host the White House Correspondents’ Dinner Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Summer Walker dragged for insensitive HIV comments Tuesday 2:39 PM
- This video of a teddy bear getting steam cleaned makes a perfect meme Tuesday 2:27 PM
- Ted Cruz goes on Twitter tirade over proposed vasectomy bill Tuesday 2:22 PM
- Billie Eilish says she’s stopped reading Instagram comments Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Christian group blames satanists for Twitter poll results Tuesday 1:41 PM
- Coronavirus has pandemic-themed video games topping charts Tuesday 12:58 PM
- Bloomberg said kids are drawn to socialism because they think it involves social media Tuesday 12:55 PM
- Jake Paul gives ill-informed advice on how to deal with anxiety Tuesday 12:25 PM
Hey, ’90s kids, Football Head and the gang are back!
Hey Arnold! series creator Craig Bartlett and members of the original cast debuted the first full-length trailer for Hey Arnold! The Jungle Movie at a New York Comic-Con panel on Friday.
🚨FIRST TRAILER FOR THE NEW HEY ARNOLD MOVIE🚨 pic.twitter.com/xZK6BWOpCF— Complex Pop Culture (@ComplexPop) October 6, 2017
The new film picks up a year after the series finale left off (in 2004, if you want to feel super old), just as the kids of fictional Hillwood are about to enter the sixth grade. They’ve won a trip to the jungle of San Lorenzo—which happens to be the same place Arnold found a map of in his father’s journal in the finale.
The movie promises to fill plot holes and answer questions fans have been asking for years. Expect adventure and mystery—plus romance between Phoebe and Gerald (!) and of course, the will-she-won’t-she of Helga’s undying love for Arnold.
While many of the voice actors will reprise their original roles, Arnold will be voiced by Mason Vale Cotton (Bobby Draper, Mad Men) and Gerald by Benjamin Flores Jr. (Triple G, Game Shakers).
Hey Arnold: The Jungle will premiere on Nickelodeon at 7p.m. ET on Nov. 24.
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.