- How to watch Serie A online for free Today 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Today 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
Hey, ’90s kids, Football Head and the gang are back!
Hey Arnold! series creator Craig Bartlett and members of the original cast debuted the first full-length trailer for Hey Arnold! The Jungle Movie at a New York Comic-Con panel on Friday.
🚨FIRST TRAILER FOR THE NEW HEY ARNOLD MOVIE🚨 pic.twitter.com/xZK6BWOpCF
— Complex Pop Culture (@ComplexPop) October 6, 2017
The new film picks up a year after the series finale left off (in 2004, if you want to feel super old), just as the kids of fictional Hillwood are about to enter the sixth grade. They’ve won a trip to the jungle of San Lorenzo—which happens to be the same place Arnold found a map of in his father’s journal in the finale.
The movie promises to fill plot holes and answer questions fans have been asking for years. Expect adventure and mystery—plus romance between Phoebe and Gerald (!) and of course, the will-she-won’t-she of Helga’s undying love for Arnold.
While many of the voice actors will reprise their original roles, Arnold will be voiced by Mason Vale Cotton (Bobby Draper, Mad Men) and Gerald by Benjamin Flores Jr. (Triple G, Game Shakers).
Hey Arnold: The Jungle will premiere on Nickelodeon at 7p.m. ET on Nov. 24.
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.