- This BTS-Billie Eilish mashup is the most popular tweet of 2019 3 Years Ago
- Michelle Wolf embraces vulgarity in ‘Joke Show’ 3 Years Ago
- Influencer gets 14 years in prison for trying to steal domain name at gunpoint 3 Years Ago
- ‘Three Days of Christmas’ is a delightfully dark holiday alternative to Hallmark Today 3:55 PM
- The way Trump Jr. holds his own book inspires mockery Today 3:47 PM
- Woman facing backlash for no longer wearing hijab in end of the decade photo Today 3:16 PM
- Report: Consulting firm lied about decreasing violence at Rikers Island jail Today 2:36 PM
- TikTok users are sharing things they thought were ‘ghetto’ as kids Today 2:31 PM
- Republicans just blocked a net neutrality vote in the Senate Today 2:24 PM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ host stuck using dad’s account after Twitter suspension Today 1:10 PM
- ‘They’ is Merriam-Webster’s word of the year Today 12:56 PM
- Inside Dolby’s big ‘Star Wars’ retrospective exhibition Today 12:48 PM
- Amazon’s ‘Clifford the Big Red Dog’ reboot isn’t for you—and that’s fine Today 11:50 AM
- Walmart pulls ‘Let it snow’ cocaine sweater, ruining Christmas Today 11:30 AM
- The way Facebook serves political ads could be driving polarization Today 11:10 AM
The collection includes eight pieces of apparel featuring imagery of the Peter Pan character. The items range from casual tops to more formal dresses in fun styles like a rockabilly skater dress and a floral kimono.
Each item is available in a range of sizes, with dresses from 12 to 30. While Torrid caters to women’s fashion starting at size 10, more petite ladies could still enjoy some items in the line. Just check Torrid’s size guide before your order. Prices range from $38.90 to $68.90.
You can see the rest of the collection below. The line is exclusively sold on Torrid.com.
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.