- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far 5 Years Ago
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review 5 Years Ago
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Today 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Today 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Today 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Today 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
We’re really not sure what to make of the Suicide Squad cast. First, we heard about Jared Leto channeling the Joker by gifting his costars with rats, dead pigs, and bullets. Then, director David Ayer hired an on-set therapist for the cast.
Now, the Suicide Squad actors are giving each other tattoos. No, they’re not just getting matching tattoos; they’re actually tattooing each other’s bodies.
A photo posted by Joel Kinnaman (@joelkinnaman) on
On the one hand, it’s always cool to see actors forming a genuine bond on set. On the other hand, what if Suicide Squad bombs? What if none of them are friends after filming wraps? And did Will Smith, undoubtedly the most famous actor in the cast, get a tattoo alongside his B-list co-stars? We have so many questions.
It made sense for the Lord of the Rings cast to get matching tattoos after spending years riding through Middle-earth together. But Suicide Squad is only filming for a few months; those matching tats could easily turn into the movie equivalent of getting a tattoo of your high-school boyfriend’s name a month before you break up.
Still, this does give us another reason to hope Suicide Squad is good: those SKWAD tattoos will quickly become very embarrassing if it isn’t.
Photo via Joel Kinnaman/Instagram
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor