- Amy Schumer addresses her ‘Growing’ pains in new Netflix special 4 Years Ago
- This Bitcoin tie is everyone’s favorite part of the Theranos documentary 4 Years Ago
- Trump’s social media guru gets suspended on Facebook 4 Years Ago
- YouTube time traveler says he saw a dinosaur—in the future 4 Years Ago
- Why is Netflix changing the viewing order for ‘Love, Death & Robots’? Today 12:47 PM
- Elizabeth Holmes’ deep voice captivates and confuses the internet Today 12:40 PM
- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls) Today 12:22 PM
- Smooth dude gets girl’s number with a ‘choose your own adventure’ RPG on Tinder Today 12:20 PM
- Beto O’Rourke reportedly pranked his wife with a ‘verdant turd’ Today 12:13 PM
- The Disney-Fox deal is finalized Today 12:08 PM
- Beto likes to stand on counters—and there are memes to prove it Today 10:47 AM
- House promises April vote on bill to restore net neutrality rules Today 9:58 AM
- Here’s how many YouTube subscribers Shane Dawson lost for his old bestiality joke Today 9:26 AM
- Drag queen spreads joy to toddler, world with ‘Baby Shark’ performance Today 9:21 AM
- How many ‘chuggas’ should come before choo choo? Today 9:10 AM
Get in the holiday spirit with this hardcore Street Fighter sweater
Time to KO.
With the holiday season around the corner, it’s time to stock up on winter wear.
Tacky sweaters have always been a quintessential part of the holidays, and it’s no different for Street Fighter fans. Sadly, they’ve have had to wear embarrassing Santa and Rudolph sweaters that failed to accurately represent their passion for the Hadouken.
It’s a Christmas miracle! Now fans can wear this awesome Street Fighter sweater.
You can buy this sweater for £35 quid, or around $55 dollars from Yellow Bulldog or Amazon UK. Also, it’s not a print, it’s all fully knitted. Your Grandma will probably need to step her game up or find a new hobby.
H/T Geekology | Images via Yellow Bulldog
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.