- Megachurch pushes conversion therapy on Instagram, Facebook with #OnceGay 3 Years Ago
- Christian movie review site blasts Netflix’s ‘The Family’ 3 Years Ago
- YouTube removes ‘coordinated’ channels spreading Hong Kong misinformation Today 8:58 AM
- Christina Hendricks reveals she was the hand model for ‘American Beauty’ Today 8:30 AM
- Why can’t independent feminist websites stay afloat? Today 8:17 AM
- Far-right troll Jacob Wohl scammed a Trump fan out of $25,000 Today 7:54 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Buccaneers in key preseason action Today 7:02 AM
- Harness the power of sun: The best solar-powered phone chargers Today 6:00 AM
- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
After being trapped in the Upside Down, it’s gonna take more than just a little holiday cheer to get Will Byers into the Christmas spirit.
The Peanuts gang and the D&D gang come together in Leigh Lahav and Oren Mendez’s brilliant mashup of Stranger Things and A Charlie Brown Christmas, and it works better than any nostalgia-fueled special should. Picking up right where Stranger Things ended, Will is out of sorts and coughing up slug monsters so he looks to Mike, Lucas, Dustin, Eleven, and even some wah-wahing from his mom for help. The fill-in for Snoopy, on the other hand, is a lot less comforting.
But in the end, it all seems to work out for everyone. Well—except one person.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.