- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report 2 Years Ago
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time Today 10:29 AM
- Jameela Jamil sparks conversation about women having to make the ‘boyfriend excuse’ Today 10:23 AM
- Trump-Russia conspiracy theorists think they’ve found secrets in the Mueller report Today 9:32 AM
- Report: YouTube is done competing with Netflix, Amazon Today 9:27 AM
- Netflix drama ‘Coisa Mais Linda’ explores Bossa Nova clubs and women’s rights in Brazil Today 8:08 AM
- The best ‘Game of Thrones’ memes to get you pumped for season 8 Today 7:30 AM
- Amazon Echo Show (2nd Gen) vs Google Home Hub: Which is better? Today 7:00 AM
- Solange sings along to Ariana Grande on Instagram Stories—and fans are obsessed Today 6:37 AM
- How to stream the entire ’30 For 30′ series for free Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! My happiest Facebook Memories are making me miserable Today 6:30 AM
- Musketeers: Welcome to the global Elon Musk fan network Today 6:00 AM
- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Sunday 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Sunday 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Sunday 1:21 PM
Previous efforts include The Fifth Element and Ghost in the Shell, creating music that fit the tone of the movies. The Star Wars track sounds a little more robotic (and very cool), remixing familiar sound effects from blaster shots to Ewoks playing the drums.
This track isn’t just a treat for the ears—it works as a video, too. Eclectic Method’s music is best experienced with the accompanying video, showing where each individual sound came from.
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested.