- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Today 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Today 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Today 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream Today 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Today 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
Mark Hamill celebrates April Fools’ Day with exquisite ‘Star Wars’ spoiler trolling
Get him to #Hamillion, Twitter.
Celebrated film and TV actor and expert Twitter troll Mark Hamill is no stranger to gently stringing along his followers in good fun, but he’s raising it to another level just in time for April Fools’ Day.
While Hamill has repeatedly teased us about which Star Wars characters Luke Skywalker may or may not be related to, he’s usually rather mum when it comes to actual spoilers from Episode VIII, which is currently filming. There’s a big, expensive reason he hasn’t said anything about what’s in the movie.
But Hamill’s quest to hit one million Twitter followers knows no bounds, and with the permission of director Rian Johnson, he’s revealing a real Star Wars spoiler for us in the form of a script page. He just never said which one he’d reveal for #Hamillion.
At the very least, Hamill’s gag may have inspired Johnson to name the as-yet-untitled sequel.
On a different note, while we won’t see any real spoilers from Hamill today, we do finally have the answer to a very important question that’s circulated online for some time now regarding Hamill’s 30-year attachment to a particularly unique sweater.
Now that’s a spoiler we can get behind.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.