- In season 2, ‘Succession’ has quietly become one of the best shows on TV Sunday 9:10 PM
- Alexa Demie shares the beauty inspiration behind ‘Euphoria’s’ Maddy Sunday 5:47 PM
- Fans just discovered Lizzo’s old YouTube channel–and it’s full of gems Sunday 4:22 PM
- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu Sunday 2:44 PM
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused Sunday 2:02 PM
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Sunday 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Sunday 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Sunday 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Sunday 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Sunday 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Sunday 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Sunday 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
If you’re still recovering from your May the Fourth hangover—and just in time for Cinco de Mayo!—take comfort in the fact that you won’t be going it alone next year. Instead, you’ll have the doting eyes of adorable Funko Pop Star Wars figurines to help get you through your day. The company announced on Wednesday that it will release 18 new Star Wars figurines in July.
For some Funko Pop fans, choosing a character is simply a matter of picking your favorite iteration. Do you want Maz Kanata with the goggles on or with them perched above her head? What about Poe Dameron or Rey? It all depends on whether you’re ready to run or head to your X-wing.
Let it be known that, as with your character preference, you also have to decide where you’ll purchase these new figurines. Game Stop, Hot Topic, and FYE all have exclusive characters, so you may want to get yourself to a mall once they’re all released.
The new series includes a robust assortment of options from The Force Awakens.
Also included are what Funko Pop calls “classics,” like Luke Skywalker and Yoda (ethereal mist not included).
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.