- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Friday 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Friday 12:31 PM
Get ready for tantalizing new tidbits about ‘Star Wars’ villain Kylo Ren
You’ll never look at this masked villain the same way.
EW‘s Fall Movie Preview features Ren, played by Adam Driver, front and center on its cover, so you know what to expect inside. The magazine is already sharing highlights from its cover story, an interview with director J.J. Abrams, in which he discusses what brought him onto the project and pulls back the curtain on Ren in a major way.
Star Wars fans are beside themselves with excitement after reading a few of the new facts about Ren, whose crossguard lightsaber was one of the first major stories to come out of the initial teaser trailer released last November. What Abrams has to say won’t ruin the movie for you—he’s famous for storing the biggest reveals in a mystery box until his films hit theaters—but it will make you totally rethink Driver’s masked villain.
And yes, there’s some new information about the lightsaber in there, too.
The magazine also shared a gallery of never-before-seen photos from The Force Awakens and high-resolution versions of other shots—like Domhnall Gleeson as the imposing General Hux—that debuted at San Diego Comic-Con.
Photo via Amy/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Eric Geller is a politics reporter who focuses on cybersecurity, surveillance, encryption, and privacy. A former staff writer at the Daily Dot, Geller joined Politico in June 2016, where he's focused on policymaking at the White House, the Justice Department, the State Department, and the Commerce Department.