- Democrats vote to block transgender troop ban 4 Years Ago
- Twitch-famous bounty hunter kicks down target’s door in wildly popular live stream 4 Years Ago
- New GOP bill would audit major tech companies for bias 4 Years Ago
- Instagram artist accused of faking her paintings says they’re ‘100%’ real 4 Years Ago
- Trump refuses to apologize for Central Park Five death penalty ads Today 11:08 AM
- While Rubio smiles at Trump’s campaign rally, the internet drags him Today 11:04 AM
- Dr Disrespect is still banned from Twitch. When will he be back? Today 10:36 AM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is returning to theaters with new material Today 10:18 AM
- House fails to pass amendment curbing government surveillance Today 10:12 AM
- What happened when Ed Krassenstein crashed the Chapo Trap House subreddit Today 9:21 AM
- Andrew Yang comes out as pro-Bird Scooters Today 8:59 AM
- Netflix claims Adam Sandler’s ‘Murder Mystery’ broke viewing records Today 8:09 AM
- How to watch ‘Yellowstone’ online for free Today 8:00 AM
- How online allies joined a trans artist’s street art war Today 7:30 AM
- These edited videos show the dark side of your favorite cartoons Today 7:00 AM
‘Star Wars’ droid BB-8 makes the perfect motorized pumpkin craft
Orange? Round? Adorable? Yes, BB-8 is the perfect choice for a geek-themed Halloween lantern.
So we were very excited to come across a BB-8 pumpkin that not only looks the part but even spins its head like the real Star Wars droid. Geek DIY projects are serious business!
Here’s the whole thing in action. This is a strong contender for best geeky Halloween project on the Internet.
Photo via randyslavey/Imgur
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor