- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Sunday 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Sunday 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Sunday 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Sunday 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Sunday 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Sunday 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Sunday 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
‘SNL’ releases more ‘Star Wars’ auditions with Jennifer Lawrence and Shia LaBeouf
‘Do I have a Lando voice?’
Pretty much every actor in Hollywood has thrown his or her hat into the ring for one of the upcoming Star Wars movies—but the list is even longer than you might think.
After spoofing the grueling The Force Awakens audition process last year with John Boyega and Daisy Ridley, Saturday Night Live on Tuesday released even more outtakes from its long reel of Star Wars auditions. Ridley is on hand to assist with a chemistry test, and we hope Boyega’s idea for a character makes it into a future film, bt the rest of the actors auditioning aren’t so lucky: Matthew McConaughey wants to bring back Lando Calrissian, Jennifer Lawrence hopes her fall will make the casting directors feel bad enough to give her the part, and Shia LaBeouf just does it.
As talented as these candidates are, we doubt they would’ve meshed with BB-8 as well as the final cast did.
Love this post? Check out our new show, The Geek Awakens:
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.