- Devin Nunes is suing Twitter over parody accounts of his mom, cow Monday 8:15 PM
- The best new movies at SXSW 2019 Monday 7:55 PM
- #AbledsAreWeird demonstrates how not to treat people with disabilities Monday 7:33 PM
- YouTubers keep uploading racist meme anthem played by New Zealand shooter Monday 5:38 PM
- Myspace confirms that a decade-plus of user-uploaded music is gone Monday 5:03 PM
- ‘Love, Death & Robots’ suffers from blatant sexism Monday 4:38 PM
- Khloe Kardashian faces backlash for Instagram post saying to ‘love thy racist neighbor’ Monday 4:07 PM
- This Twitter user wants to expose white YouTubers for racist, transphobic content Monday 3:55 PM
- Trump retweeted a QAnon supporter during his Twitter bender Monday 1:24 PM
- Katrina Pierson supports Trump tweeting more about Fox than New Zealand shooting Monday 1:19 PM
- PewDiePie’s alt-right ties are impossible to ignore Monday 1:05 PM
- With this blade, I protect this meme Monday 12:48 PM
- Lead actress in ‘The Color Purple’ revival criticized for homophobic post Monday 12:39 PM
- ‘Arrested Development’ ends the same way it did the first time—unceremoniously Monday 12:10 PM
- Alleged gunman tried to rob YouTuber Adam22 during livestream Monday 11:32 AM
Karen Borter/Flickr (CC-BY-ND)
The Daily Mail, citing an unnamed source “with knowledge of the situation,” says Lee repeatedly groped young, female nurses, asked them for crude sexual favors, and walked around in front of them nude. The nursing company—also unnamed—told the news outlet that it cut ties with Lee late last year. The owner confirmed to the Daily Mail through a rep that she had received several complaints from nurses who worked with Lee.
Lee’s attorney, Tom Lallas, told the Daily Mail that Lee “categorically denies these false and despicable allegations and he fully intends to fight to protect his stellar good name and impeccable character.” Lallas sent a cease and desist letter to the nursing company on Dec. 20, which, according to the Daily Mail, accuses “individuals” at the nursing company for making defamatory claims against Lee. Lallas also alleges Lee is the target of extortion.
A representative of Vitale Nursing Inc., the home nursing company Lee now uses, told the Daily Mail that Lee has been “polite, kind, and respectful.” Lee’s company, POW! Entertainment, declined to comment on “personal issues” relating to Lee.
H/T The Daily Mail
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.