- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
The Daily Mail, citing an unnamed source “with knowledge of the situation,” says Lee repeatedly groped young, female nurses, asked them for crude sexual favors, and walked around in front of them nude. The nursing company—also unnamed—told the news outlet that it cut ties with Lee late last year. The owner confirmed to the Daily Mail through a rep that she had received several complaints from nurses who worked with Lee.
Lee’s attorney, Tom Lallas, told the Daily Mail that Lee “categorically denies these false and despicable allegations and he fully intends to fight to protect his stellar good name and impeccable character.” Lallas sent a cease and desist letter to the nursing company on Dec. 20, which, according to the Daily Mail, accuses “individuals” at the nursing company for making defamatory claims against Lee. Lallas also alleges Lee is the target of extortion.
A representative of Vitale Nursing Inc., the home nursing company Lee now uses, told the Daily Mail that Lee has been “polite, kind, and respectful.” Lee’s company, POW! Entertainment, declined to comment on “personal issues” relating to Lee.
H/T The Daily Mail
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.