- Student allegedly posted roommate’s ‘missing’ flyer on Instagram before being charged with her murder Monday 11:45 PM
- Reddit AITA: Man verbally abused partner through cat impersonations Monday 7:18 PM
- Facebook finally lets you kill distracting navigation bar notifications Monday 6:14 PM
- Artist says Thinx underwear campaign ripped off their memes (updated) Monday 5:48 PM
- Google reportedly gathering millions of Americans’ personal health records Monday 5:00 PM
- Trina goes off on Walmart shopper who allegedly called her the ‘N-word’ Monday 4:14 PM
- Bored of Helvetica? iOS users finally have some new font options Monday 4:00 PM
- Amid panic, YouTube says new terms of service won’t impact creators Monday 3:56 PM
- Opposing sides fight to control online narrative over Bolivian ‘coup’ Monday 3:50 PM
- How to sign up for the Disney+ bundle Monday 3:35 PM
- Instagram covers video costs for celebs who don’t get political Monday 3:30 PM
- T.I.’s daughter apparently unfollowed her dad on Instagram after hymen comment Monday 3:26 PM
- Meet ByteDance, the Chinese tech company behind TikTok Monday 3:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about investing app Robinhood Monday 2:44 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Seahawks on Monday Night Football Monday 1:43 PM
The Daily Mail, citing an unnamed source “with knowledge of the situation,” says Lee repeatedly groped young, female nurses, asked them for crude sexual favors, and walked around in front of them nude. The nursing company—also unnamed—told the news outlet that it cut ties with Lee late last year. The owner confirmed to the Daily Mail through a rep that she had received several complaints from nurses who worked with Lee.
Lee’s attorney, Tom Lallas, told the Daily Mail that Lee “categorically denies these false and despicable allegations and he fully intends to fight to protect his stellar good name and impeccable character.” Lallas sent a cease and desist letter to the nursing company on Dec. 20, which, according to the Daily Mail, accuses “individuals” at the nursing company for making defamatory claims against Lee. Lallas also alleges Lee is the target of extortion.
A representative of Vitale Nursing Inc., the home nursing company Lee now uses, told the Daily Mail that Lee has been “polite, kind, and respectful.” Lee’s company, POW! Entertainment, declined to comment on “personal issues” relating to Lee.
H/T The Daily Mail
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.