- Anti-Trump bros Ed and Brian Krassenstein get kicked off Twitter Thursday 8:07 PM
- Amazon is trying to solve pushback on facial recognition software with a web form Thursday 6:56 PM
- T.I. says Nipsey Hussle’s death was ‘like losing Iron Man’ Thursday 6:32 PM
- Facebook banned billions of fake accounts in the first 3 months of this year Thursday 5:49 PM
- Twitch streamer gets banned for drunkenly passing out during broadcast Thursday 5:00 PM
- WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange indicted under Espionage Act Thursday 4:39 PM
- These doctored videos want to make you think Nancy Pelosi is always drunk Thursday 4:02 PM
- A robot could soon be delivering your packages from a self-driving car Thursday 3:29 PM
- Bipartisan anti-robocall bill overwhelmingly passes Senate Thursday 2:40 PM
- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image Thursday 1:57 PM
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy Thursday 1:55 PM
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong Thursday 1:45 PM
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Thursday 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Thursday 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Thursday 11:43 AM
Embrace your inner Sailor Scout with these ‘Sailor Moon’–inspired dresses
This new line from Living Dead Clothing is available this week.
The Australian-based company’s collection features dresses for 10 of the anime’s Sailor Scouts, all of which became available online this week. They resemble the uniforms worn by each and would be great for cosplaying as the characters. Even the backs of the dresses are perfectly designed for each scout.
Photo via Living Dead Clothing/Facebook
If you don’t want to cosplay, you can probably pull off wearing one of these in a casual atmosphere too. Their skater design makes them cute and stylish. They will however cost you quite a bit. Each dress is $75 AUD or $65.53 USD. Still, if you’re a fan of Sailor Moon the price tag might be worth it.
See the entire collection below and keep your eye out for more Sailor Moon designs from Living Dead. Earlier this month they released limited edition Super Sailor Moon and Eternal Sailor Moon designs too, so who knows what they might come out with next?
Photos via Living Dead Clothing | Screenshot via SailorMoon-Official/YouTube
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.