- Ninja mocked for not knowing how to make a sandwich Wednesday 9:30 PM
- Marvel comics writer discusses misogyny in the industry Wednesday 9:09 PM
- TikTok conspiracy theorists think Juice WRLD is still alive Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules Wednesday 5:36 PM
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed Wednesday 5:31 PM
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight Wednesday 5:29 PM
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Wednesday 3:36 PM
- The 1975’s singer criticized for ‘Islamophobic’ rant Wednesday 3:22 PM
- Ready to dish out $52K for Apple’s new Mac Pro? Wednesday 3:03 PM
- N.K. Jemisin and Jamal Campbell discuss their new Green Lantern comic, ‘Far Sector’ Wednesday 3:00 PM
- YouTube says it will be harsher on creators with ‘patterns of harassing behavior’ Wednesday 1:15 PM
- Why one senator stopped a vote on net neutrality Wednesday 12:49 PM
- Man reportedly denied refugee status after officials fail to forward email Wednesday 12:09 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ star to lead Disney+ ‘Home Alone’ reboot Wednesday 12:08 PM
Rick and Morty is ripe for dissecting and in-depth discussion, but one lucky fan will soon get the chance to dive in with none other than the creators. We even got a preview of what that experience might be like.
Like any other Omaze campaign, fans have the ability to donate money in exchange for exclusive swag and opportunities, all of which count as entries for the grand prize: One person and a guest will be flown out to Los Angeles to record Rick and Morty season 3 commentary with Harmon and Roiland. Yes, there will be Szechuan sauce involved.
We may have heard our fair share of commentaries before, but as Harmon and Roiland demonstrate, it’s not as simple as getting into the right dimension and recording booth. They practice beforehand, which Roiland demonstrates by voicing Rick, Morty, and Mr. Poopybutthole action figures. Shenanigans—and revelations of new canon—ensue. According to Harmon, Mr. Poopybutthole is an adult Meeseeks. Who knew!
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.