- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? 5 Years Ago
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee 5 Years Ago
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment 5 Years Ago
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook 5 Years Ago
- Uncanny ‘Back to the Future’ deepfake transports Tom Holland and Robert Downey, Jr. to 1985 Today 10:04 AM
- Everyone is doing the Renegade. Including the teen who started it Today 9:23 AM
- Reality Winner is asking for clemency—will she get it? Today 7:59 AM
- There’s a Baby Yoda mod for ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ Today 7:38 AM
- ‘Bachelor’ contestant apologizes for ‘White Lives Matter’ photo shoot Today 12:13 AM
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ sets box office record for video game movies Sunday 8:15 PM
- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album Sunday 1:05 PM
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Sunday 12:10 PM
Get to the chopper! Predator joins Mortal Kombat X
The Predator’s gory brutality is a perfect match for the newest Mortal Kombat game.
He skins people alive, blasts them apart with a shoulder-mounted laser cannon, and has wrist-mounted, wicked-looking blades. What a perfect addition to Mortal Kombat X.
Jason Voorhees from the Friday the 13th movies was guest star No. 1 for MK X. The Predator, a vicious hunter of humans that terrified Arnold Schwarzenegger into screaming “Get to the chopper!” today also joins the ensemble cast of killers in Mortal Kombat X.
Maybe it’s because he’s a science fiction character in a game about interdimensional combatants, but Predator feels more at home to us in MK X than Jason did. You can judge for yourself in a new Mortal Kombat X trailer featuring the monster that makes trophies of men.
The Predator is available for download today for anyone who owns the premium edition of the game or the Kombat Pack DLC. Everyone else has to wait until July 14.
Screengrab via WBGamesUK/YouTube
Dennis Scimeca was the Daily Dot's gaming reporter until 2016. He loves first-person shooters, role-playing games, and massively multiplayer online games. His work has appeared in Salon, NPR, Ars Technica, Kotaku, Polygon, Gamasutra, GamesBeat, Paste, and Mic.