- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Tuesday 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
Starting at 3pm ET Friday, Pokémon trainers will encounter more scary Pokémon in the augmented reality mobile game, including new ghost-type Pokémon from Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire’s Hoenn region. (Get ready to see Sableye, Banette, and more!) You’ll also find Pikachu wandering around with an adorable witch hat costume.
Niantic is rewarding players with extra candy for the Halloween season, doubling your haul for catching, hatching, and transferring Pokémon. Even better, your Buddy Pokémon’s candy-finding prowess will improve. Keep an eye out for special boxes from the in-game shop to pick up items including Raid Passes and Super Incubators.
The fun won’t end after the Halloween event closes at Nov. 2 at 4pm ET. According to Polygon, dataminers have discovered lots of evidence that more Hoenn region Pokémon are imminent additions to the game—something Niantic confirmed will be an early December update.
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.