- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free 4 Years Ago
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe 4 Years Ago
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Saturday 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Saturday 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Love It or List It’ for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup online for free Saturday 6:55 AM
- Borderlands 3 preview suggests the aging series can still hang with the cool kids Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream the 2019 College World Series for free Saturday 6:00 AM
Sony outdoes itself with May’s batch.
The PlayStation Blog has just announced the PlayStation Plus games for the month of May, and the batch is an indie delight.
The first game to round out the list is DrinkBox Studios’ Guacamelee for PS4. It’s an absolutely fantastic Metroid-style game, with awesome fighting mechanics and some of the tightest gameplay you’ve seen in a while. The only downside is that it’s filled with dated memes and Internet references.
Ether One for PS4 comes from White Paper Games. It’s a first-person puzzler that deals with the human mind. The game is ominous and has gained critical praise.
The Unfinished Swan for PS4, PS Vita, and PS3 is Giant Sparrow’s first game, and what a game to set your bar at. An absolutely fantastic adventure title that follows a little boy living out a story narrated by his mother. It’s touching, endearing, and a visual marvel.
Race the Sun started life as an Internet flash game, but it was so good, it needed to be ported to consoles. It’s a simple concept, you’re in a super fast hovercraft, and need to get to the end of the stage before the sun goes past the horizon. Of course there are obstacles in your way, so it requires super fast reflexes to dodge pillars and get to the end.
Hohokum was a game we praised last year, but felt that it didn’t offer the best value proposition. Now that it comes to your PS4, PS Vita, and PS3 with your PS+ subscription, you have no excuse not to play it. It’s essentially interactive art. Don’t think about it too much, just sit back and mess around.
Murasaki Baby for PS Vita is an adorable puzzler that follows a baby trying to get home. The art is what’s really striking, it’s reminiscent of a Tim Burton film, completely black and white, with certain colors added for emphasis. It’s definitely worth checking out.
If you have yet to download last month’s PS+ games, do so quickly before they’re taken offline.
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.