- Should you be concerned about your privacy on FaceApp? 2 Years Ago
- Google ‘terminates’ Dragonfly, its censored search engine for China 2 Years Ago
- AOC rips Facebook during Libra House hearing Today 3:14 PM
- The time traveler conversation meme finds its way to TikTok Today 2:52 PM
- Grimes claims she had an ‘experimental’ eye surgery and practices sword fighting Today 2:42 PM
- 70 Border Patrol employees under investigation for posts in secret Facebook group Today 1:45 PM
- Republican’s Operation Safe Return criticized as cover for mass deporation Today 1:42 PM
- ‘Chernobyl’ star Jared Harris is concerned about people taking Instagrams there Today 12:18 PM
- Mattel’s BTS dolls are finally up for preorder Today 12:14 PM
- Harry Styles is in talks to play Prince Eric in ‘The Little Mermaid’ Today 11:44 AM
- Graphic video shows father beating young daughter for being sexually active Today 11:40 AM
- Black conservative activist made #IceBae a thing Today 9:53 AM
- Jeffrey Epstein’s pilot deletes Instagram after Kellyanne Conway pic surfaces Today 7:56 AM
- ‘Pennyworth’ is a deliriously strange addition to the Batman franchise Today 7:30 AM
- How to read free magazines with your Amazon Prime membership Today 7:00 AM
Meitu is releasing a ‘Sailor Moon’-themed phone—and it’s too cute
Image Courtesy of Meitu (CC-BY)
It’s time to add another product to your list of things you “need”—especially if you’re a Sailor Moon fan.
This isn’t just another phone and accessory set: It’s a Sailor Moon-themed phone and accessory set that can take some bomb selfies.
It’s a limited-edition run, and each set will sell for $434 when it launches in Hong Kong.
The phone, named the M8, features a Sony IMX362 dual pixel front-facing camera and a 21MP back camera with LED flash on the sides. Basically, it’s cute and high tech. In addition to the Sailor Moon look, the phone will also be available in white, red, blue, pink, and Hello Kitty print.
Finally, a product that’s the perfect combination of cute and completely, totally extra.
Audrey Browning is a content creator and social media manager. In August 2017, she joined Main Street Grub as a community manager.