- ‘Subtle Asian Dating’ is the un-Tinder we all need right now 2 Years Ago
- Man delighted to find 30-year-old computer still works Sunday 5:32 PM
- Report: Google used shell companies to build data centers, obtain tax breaks Sunday 3:38 PM
- Grammy winner Kacey Musgraves spoiled ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 4’ Sunday 2:24 PM
- Conservatives feel vindicated by new developments in Jussie Smollett case (updated) Sunday 12:19 PM
- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Sunday 9:47 AM
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Sunday 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
Meitu is releasing a ‘Sailor Moon’-themed phone—and it’s too cute
Image Courtesy of Meitu (CC-BY)
It’s time to add another product to your list of things you “need”—especially if you’re a Sailor Moon fan.
This isn’t just another phone and accessory set: It’s a Sailor Moon-themed phone and accessory set that can take some bomb selfies.
It’s a limited-edition run, and each set will sell for $434 when it launches in Hong Kong.
— Sakura (@SakuraAi) May 9, 2017
The phone, named the M8, features a Sony IMX362 dual pixel front-facing camera and a 21MP back camera with LED flash on the sides. Basically, it’s cute and high tech. In addition to the Sailor Moon look, the phone will also be available in white, red, blue, pink, and Hello Kitty print.
Finally, a product that’s the perfect combination of cute and completely, totally extra.
Audrey Browning is a content creator and social media manager. In August 2017, she joined Main Street Grub as a community manager.