- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 7: The QB blues 5 Years Ago
- Microsoft developing voice filters to block ‘toxic’ users on Xbox Live 5 Years Ago
- Jennifer Aniston already has 2 million followers on Instagram 5 Years Ago
- Why facials oils are a must for your winter skincare routine 5 Years Ago
- Father of mega-popular Ace Family YouTube channel accused of rape Today 1:59 PM
- This Italian town ‘banned’ Google Maps after people kept getting lost Today 1:31 PM
- Fornite emerges from black hole with Chapter 2 Today 1:21 PM
- Everything Google announced at today’s Pixel event Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix sued over line about interrogation technique in ‘When They See Us’ Today 12:52 PM
- Twitch streamer says racist trolls got her banned for ‘suggestive’ outfit Today 12:47 PM
- Everything you need to know about Google’s new Pixel phones Today 12:47 PM
- ‘Portrait of a Lady on Fire’ is a transcendent, lesbian period romance Today 12:32 PM
- Where to stream ‘Zombieland’ before ‘Double Tap’ comes out Today 12:04 PM
- ‘Deadpool’ screenwriter says that Disney sequel will still be R-rated Today 11:45 AM
- #DeleteFacebook trends amid report of Zuckerberg meeting with prominent conservatives Today 11:45 AM
Fan pits Marvel and DC heroes against each other in epic mash-up trailer
Superman finally goes up against a worthy opponent.
It’s never gonna happen. But that doesn’t mean we can’t dream. In an effort to realize that dream, one fan put together a mash-up video for the ages, pitting Marvel’s Avengers and a bunch of other characters (oh, hello there Ghost Rider) against the cream of the DC Comics crop.
Batman goes up against Spider-Man, Wonder Woman takes on the Hulk, and Superman finally has an opponent worth fighting in the Asgardian demigod, Thor.
There are so many iconic heroes that it’s tough to keep up with all the characters who make appearances.
The trailer was created by a YouTuber named Alex Luthor. He’s also responsible for the incredible fan cut of the upcoming Suicide Squad movie, which doesn’t even have an official trailer yet.
Screengrab via MarvelEntertainment/YouTube
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.