- Was Bloomberg owned harder on the debate stage or by Twitter? 3 Years Ago
- Make ‘Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ your desert island game 3 Years Ago
- Everyone’s trying to dance like Jennifer Lopez on TikTok Today 8:27 AM
- Why the coronavirus bioweapon theory persists Today 7:57 AM
- You won’t see deleted scenes on the ‘Rise of Skywalker’ home release Today 7:47 AM
- The return of ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ throws you right back into the fight Today 7:00 AM
- Am I overreacting to a Facebook message from a dating app match? Today 6:00 AM
- Buttigieg, Klobuchar come together to laugh at Bloomberg Wednesday 10:29 PM
- Bernie Sanders calls Bloomberg’s wealth ‘grotesque’ to his face Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Angry Bloomberg asks debate moderators if he’s ‘chicken liver’ Wednesday 9:29 PM
- Elizabeth Warren savages everyone else’s healthcare plan Wednesday 9:07 PM
- K-Pop stans help push ‘Pooping for Kaitlin’ hashtag mocking Kent State gun girl Wednesday 8:54 PM
- Fans speculate after learning Pop Smoke posted address prior to fatal home invasion Wednesday 8:11 PM
- Jar of human tongues found in Florida has people shook Wednesday 6:39 PM
- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
We already knew who the main characters would be—Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, and Iron Fist, with Sigourney Weaver playing an as-yet unnamed villain—but the supporting cast hadn’t been confirmed.
Thanks to a couple of new teasers from Netflix, we now know who will be providing backup for the main Defenders team.
While most fans already guessed that Foggy Nelson, Karen Page, and Misty Knight would appear in The Defenders, Malcolm from Jessica Jones is a (very welcome) surprise.
The Defenders is set to premiere in 2017, following the first season of Iron Fist.
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor