- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Saturday 6:00 AM
Disney fans won’t want to miss the latest pop culture-inspired gown by LoriAnn Gerlisky of LoriAnn Costume Designs. This week she revealed a stunning creation inspired by Mulan complete with a corset and bustle.
The beautiful costume was shared online by Gerlisky on Tuesday. Fans interested in the gown can custom order it through LoriAnn Costume Designs. It’s one of many impressive looks made by Gerlisky. Since we spoke with her in January, she’s continued to produce some amazing pieces with the pop-culture-inspired items catching our eyes once again. In addition to Mulan she also recently created a Lady Deadpool design.
Photo via LoriAnn Gerlisky
Photo via LoriAnn Gerlisky
Gerlisky continues to make new designs for Simplicity Patterns as well. She now has about eight patterns available through Simplicity including video game designs and another Doctor Who-inspired set. The new patterns also feature her first pattern for Simplicity’s accessories section, a hooded scarf. She told the Daily Dot in an email that she ventured out of her comfort zone to create a mermaid pattern for a range of sizes. Three more patterns yet to be revealed will be available for October.
You can see some of her finished and in-progress work from the last few months along with more of her patterns below.
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.