- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada 5 Years Ago
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Today 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Today 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Today 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Today 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Today 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Today 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Today 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Today 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
This amazing life-size Mega Man helmet can be yours
The Buster Gun replica is also back in stock at ThinkGeek.
Not all of the wonderful geek merch on display at Comic-Con this week is exclusive to the event.
Such is the case with a life-sized replica of Mega Man’s helmet, the defining characteristic of one of gaming’s longest-running icons. Mega Man is right up there with Mario and Sonic as an old-school gaming legend, only Mega Man’s gear is a lot more cool. And now you can buy it.
Capcom broke the news about the helmet before Comic-Con, but the pre-orders at the Capcom store hadn’t opened up yet. Now they have. The Mega Man helmet will run you $150. You won’t get the centerpiece of your new Mega Man cosplay until this winter, however.
ThinkGeek also has the Mega Man Buster Gun replica in stock. That’ll run you $80.
Not a cheap pair of purchases in total, but once you have the helmet and the gun the rest of the costume is easy, right?
Illustration via Capcom
Dennis Scimeca was the Daily Dot's gaming reporter until 2016. He loves first-person shooters, role-playing games, and massively multiplayer online games. His work has appeared in Salon, NPR, Ars Technica, Kotaku, Polygon, Gamasutra, GamesBeat, Paste, and Mic.