- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Friday 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Friday 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Friday 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Friday 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Friday 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Friday 9:57 AM
The Buster Gun replica is also back in stock at ThinkGeek.
Not all of the wonderful geek merch on display at Comic-Con this week is exclusive to the event.
Such is the case with a life-sized replica of Mega Man’s helmet, the defining characteristic of one of gaming’s longest-running icons. Mega Man is right up there with Mario and Sonic as an old-school gaming legend, only Mega Man’s gear is a lot more cool. And now you can buy it.
Capcom broke the news about the helmet before Comic-Con, but the pre-orders at the Capcom store hadn’t opened up yet. Now they have. The Mega Man helmet will run you $150. You won’t get the centerpiece of your new Mega Man cosplay until this winter, however.
ThinkGeek also has the Mega Man Buster Gun replica in stock. That’ll run you $80.
Not a cheap pair of purchases in total, but once you have the helmet and the gun the rest of the costume is easy, right?
Illustration via Capcom
Dennis Scimeca was the Daily Dot's gaming reporter until 2016. He loves first-person shooters, role-playing games, and massively multiplayer online games. His work has appeared in Salon, NPR, Ars Technica, Kotaku, Polygon, Gamasutra, GamesBeat, Paste, and Mic.