- How to watch ‘American Horror Story: 1984’ 4 Years Ago
- What’s new in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? 4 Years Ago
- ‘Carole and Tuesday’ is a feast for the eyes, ears, and heart 4 Years Ago
- Tara Booth’s Instagram art embraces the comedy in mental health struggles Today 6:00 AM
- Everything we know so far about Peacock, NBC’s new streaming service Tuesday 7:42 PM
- Selena Gomez producing docuseries about immigration for Netflix Tuesday 7:11 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from Tuesday 5:54 PM
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action Tuesday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. PSG in Champions League action Tuesday 5:24 PM
- No-fly zone implemented over Area 51 ahead of Alienstock festival Tuesday 5:16 PM
- TikTok accused of censoring content about Hong Kong protests Tuesday 5:04 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em, Week 3: At the Bakery Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again Tuesday 4:27 PM
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care Tuesday 4:19 PM
Katniss Everdeen has never faced a Snow quite like this.
President Snow is one thing. He’s a merciless ruler from the Capitol who’s not beneath sending teenagers to fight to the death for entertainment and hijacking someone’s mind just to torture his great adversary. Jon Snow, a lowly bastard who rises up the ranks of the Night’s Watch to take the role of Lord Commander while making friends and enemies at every pass, is another.
And after everything, Katniss might be the only one who hopes he stays dead.
Screengrab via David Elmaleh/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.