- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Today 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
Square Enix reveals startling gameplay footage.
Just Cause 3 looks like it might have topped its series predecessor. Don’t believe me—just watch.
The gameplay footage was unveiled during Square Enix’s E3 press conference on Tuesday. The teaser details just how much chaos can be unleashed with the new game. And remember that crazy grapple hook mod for Grand Theft Auto V? It was inspired by Just Cause 2, and 3 takes it to hilarious new levels. You will be able to grapple helicopters, cars, and non-playable characters together and watch the madness ensue.
Like the last iteration, Just Cause 3 will encompass a huge 400-square-mile island with a sandbox full of toys to play with.
We can expect Just Cause 3 on Dec. 1.
Screengrab via Just Cause/YouTube
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.