- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
- Reddit mods restore Tiananmen Square image after censorship claims Thursday 12:18 PM
Woman makes amazing Dilophosaurus dinosaur dress to wear to ‘Jurassic World’
There’s no better outfit to wear when seeing Jurassic World than this!
For her trip to the theater, Reddit user glimmerlady made a fantastic Dilophosaurus dinosaur dress. She submitted her photos to r/cosplay and explained in the comments that she’d been intending to make the dress for years. “Finally had the time and enough leftover supplies from other projects to have no more excuses left!” she wrote.
The designer also said that she hand-painted everything, which makes the dress even more impressive. Unfortunately, she didn’t completely embrace her inner dinosaur by hissing at theatergoers and spraying them with a water bottle or glitter.
She also submitted her photos to r/redditgetsdrawn, where other redditors created some fun art inspired by the dress—including some human-dinosaur hybrids!
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.