- Slack’s users roast the app’s new logo 2 Years Ago
- What I’ve learned after 100 hours on Sling TV 2 Years Ago
- Korean action thriller ‘Revenger’ fights its way through mediocrity 2 Years Ago
- Everything you need to know about the Women’s March 2019 controversies Today 6:30 AM
- Everyone is choking Sasuke Uchiha in this ‘Naruto’ anime meme Today 6:30 AM
- Right-wing petition wants Rashida Tlaib impeached—here’s why that won’t happen Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ season 2 for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Supernatural’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles’ online free Today 5:00 AM
- The trailer for the final episodes of ‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’ is here Today 1:52 AM
- Guy gets roasted for throwing razor in the toilet to protest Gillette Wednesday 9:23 PM
- Experts warn of uptick in ‘Ryuk’ ransomware after hackers net $3.7 million Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Video game composer boycotts Gillette after anti-toxic masculinity ad Wednesday 6:05 PM
- Steve Carell sitcom ‘Space Force’ heading to Netflix Wednesday 5:30 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘run train’ phrase becomes conservative sex controversy Wednesday 5:25 PM
Oh, this looks good.
Copious clips were revealed at NYCC but, as of this writing, just one main trailer has made it to the internet.
If Finn Jones’ portrayal of Danny Rand isn’t enough to excite fans then rumored footage of Jessica Henwick’s Colleen Wing destroying her enemies in a cage fight certainly is. Iron Fist is all about ass-kicking, and NYCC fans were privy to an action-packed panel.
Iron Fist premieres next year on Netflix. Also revealed during Marvel’s panel were major casting updates, including the addition of Sigourney Weaver as the primary villain in the Defenders and Karen Page, who’s making the jump from Daredevil to the Punisher.
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.