- Actor Amanda Seales pushes back on #FreeRodneyReed movement Monday 10:58 PM
- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Monday 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Monday 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Monday 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Monday 12:22 PM
Hot Topic’s ‘Pride and Prejudice and Zombies’ fashion line is sexy and scary
Add a touch of the undead to your lingerie.
If you always thought zombies could be a bit romantic, then the latest pop culture fashion line from Hot Topic is just what you need in time for Valentine’s Day. In partnership with Sony Pictures, Hot Topic recently released a lingerie collection inspired by the upcoming film Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.
Six of the seven pieces in the collection are lingerie, including a high-waisted ruffle panty with a zombie cameo print and a lace-up corset with a zombie-inspired toile pattern. The seventh item is a lace-up sweetheart dress. Hot Topic said in a statement that its designs offer “a modern take on the Regency-era fashion featured in the film translated into lingerie evoking romanticism and one’s inner zombie slayer.”
It’s definitely an interesting combination, and it works surprisingly well, especially with respect to the combination of zombie imagery and movie logo details on each piece. The prices are also pretty reasonable, ranging from $19.50 to $59.50, so you don’t have to spend too much for a single piece if you don’t want to.
The line is available now exclusively at select Hot Topic stores and on the Hot Topic website.
Photo via Hot Topic
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.