- Texas police officer fatally shoots Black woman in her own home Today 3:44 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ website dangerous.com was sold Today 1:42 PM
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video Today 12:36 PM
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Today 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Today 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Today 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Today 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Jets in NFL Week 6 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. 49ers in NFL Week 6 action Saturday 3:05 PM
Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition comes with this sweet Han Solo mini-fridge
Store your energy drinks for a quick recharge while you reload your blaster.
Now you can keep your soda cold in the same carbonite that kept Han Solo frozen.
Walmart is advertising a Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition that comes with a Han Solo mini-fridge. The image of the open mini-fridge in the ads shows what looks like six cans of Coke, judging by the red labels.
Were this a demonstration of what the mini-fridge might look like when placed in the home of a gamer—considering Battlefront is a competitive first-person shooter—you would be more likely to see cans of Mountain Dew, Red Bull, or Noz.
Walmart lists the Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition for $130. You’d basically be paying $70 for the Han Solo mini-fridge, as Battlefront itself will go for $60. You’re going to have to buy it somewhere other than Walmart’s website, however, as the Deluxe Edition is sold out.
If you think this deal sounds odd, it is not the first time a mini-fridge has been sold as part of a special edition for a video game. The Call of Duty: Black Ops III collector’s edition also comes with a mini-fridge, and that was announced back in July.
Photo via Walmart | Remix by Fernando Alfonso III
Dennis Scimeca was the Daily Dot's gaming reporter until 2016. He loves first-person shooters, role-playing games, and massively multiplayer online games. His work has appeared in Salon, NPR, Ars Technica, Kotaku, Polygon, Gamasutra, GamesBeat, Paste, and Mic.