- Dr Disrespect is still banned from Twitch. When will he be back? 5 Years Ago
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is returning to theaters with new material 5 Years Ago
- House fails to pass amendment curbing government surveillance 5 Years Ago
- What happened when Ed Krassenstein crashed the Chapo Trap House subreddit Today 9:21 AM
- Andrew Yang comes out as pro-Bird Scooters Today 8:59 AM
- Netflix claims Adam Sandler’s ‘Murder Mystery’ broke viewing records Today 8:09 AM
- How to watch ‘Yellowstone’ online for free Today 8:00 AM
- How online allies joined a trans artist’s street art war Today 7:30 AM
- These edited videos show the dark side of your favorite cartoons Today 7:00 AM
- Coca-Cola now exists in ‘Star Wars’ canon Today 6:44 AM
- How #TCOT gave birth to Trump Today 6:30 AM
- The ultimate cord-cutting guide for bilingual families Today 5:00 AM
- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
We defy hardcore fans to not get the chills when they watch this video.
The choral work at the beginning of the Halo theme song perfectly evokes the majesty and sadness of finding the huge, alien Halo rings that are at the heart of the story.
And the empty church in Switzerland where this dude is singing the choral introduction to the Halo theme perfectly reverberates his voice.
The Halo theme song is one of the most recognizable pieces of music in video game culture. We defy hardcore fans to not get the chills when they watch this video.
Dennis Scimeca was the Daily Dot's gaming reporter until 2016. He loves first-person shooters, role-playing games, and massively multiplayer online games. His work has appeared in Salon, NPR, Ars Technica, Kotaku, Polygon, Gamasutra, GamesBeat, Paste, and Mic.