- BTS fans at war over these divisive Mattel dolls 4 Years Ago
- ‘ReMastered: The Miami Showband Massacre’ revisits one of Ireland’s greatest tragedies 4 Years Ago
- 12 underrated Netflix comedy specials you should watch now 4 Years Ago
- Debunking the biggest Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez conspiracy theories Today 6:30 AM
- How to make calls on Google Home Today 6:00 AM
- We now probably know the final runtime for ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Monday 11:06 PM
- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Monday 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Monday 1:54 PM
Your life goals are now complete.
Redditor TheCodeMonkey created this chewy candy Falcon for a fruit themed bake-off, beginning with a ton of glucose, Jell-O supplies, and fruit chunks.
After mixing and boiling the gummy mixture, they poured it into a Millennium Falcon cake mold.
The resulting gummy Millennium Falcon was sticky, surprisingly detailed, and probably too big for any one person to eat without a lot of help. Definitely an awesome choice for any Star Wars theme party, and hopefully a strong contender for that baking contest.
Photo via TheCoderMonkey/Imgur
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested.