- Photo of federal workers conjures Great Depression 4 Years Ago
- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online Today 9:00 AM
- What does IMO mean? Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free Today 5:21 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free Today 5:07 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Sevilla online for free Today 4:48 AM
- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
- This computer-generated Insta model looks staggeringly real Friday 7:15 PM
- Netflix is bringing back ‘Unsolved Mysteries’ with ‘Stranger Things’ producer Friday 6:42 PM
- Facebook is creating a meme feature to bring back the teens Friday 4:13 PM
- A hitman’s smartwatch helped send him to prison for life Friday 4:05 PM
- Privacy group files complaints against Netlifx, Spotify for GDPR violations Friday 3:02 PM
- Bikini Kill reunion show sale proves the internet is still hell for live music fans Friday 2:55 PM
Your life goals are now complete.
Redditor TheCodeMonkey created this chewy candy Falcon for a fruit themed bake-off, beginning with a ton of glucose, Jell-O supplies, and fruit chunks.
After mixing and boiling the gummy mixture, they poured it into a Millennium Falcon cake mold.
The resulting gummy Millennium Falcon was sticky, surprisingly detailed, and probably too big for any one person to eat without a lot of help. Definitely an awesome choice for any Star Wars theme party, and hopefully a strong contender for that baking contest.
Photo via TheCoderMonkey/Imgur
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested.