- Amazon Echo Show (2nd Gen) vs Google Home Hub: Which is better? 1 Year Ago
- Solange sings along to Ariana Grande on Instagram Stories—and fans are obsessed 1 Year Ago
- How to stream the entire ’30 For 30′ series for free 1 Year Ago
- Swipe This! My happiest Facebook Memories are making me miserable 1 Year Ago
- Musketeers: Welcome to the global Elon Musk fan network Today 6:00 AM
- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Sunday 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Sunday 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Sunday 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Sunday 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Sunday 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Sunday 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Sunday 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Sunday 6:00 AM
Marseille stood no chance against Goku-inspired Paris Saint-Germain.
Paris Saint-Germain vs. Marseille is one of the most anticipated soccer games on the French calendar as the country’s North and South duel it out for the French title. This year, PSG fans went all out and brought a massive Goku from to inspire their team to victory—and the internet can’t seem to get enough.
— Paris Saint-Germain (@PSG_English) February 25, 2018
— Jay Sichler (@JaySichler) February 25, 2018
PSG's tifo was 🔥 pic.twitter.com/ikd84uHioK
— B/R Football (@brfootball) February 26, 2018
The Dragon Ball franchise character was chosen to represent the team because PSG is going for its seventh title, and there are seven Dragon Balls scattered around the universe. Fans commemorated MSG’s previous six wins with Dragon Ball banners featuring the years of those victories
The match was played on Paris Saint-Germain’s home turf and, ultimately, the team beat out Marseille 3-0. It seems like Marseille was no match for PSG’s home-field advantage, especially not with an extra power-up from Goku.
Tiffanie Drayton is a geek culture and lifestyle reporter whose work covers everything from gender and race to anime and Xbox. Her work has appeared in Complex, Salon, Marie Claire, Playboy, and elsewhere.