- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox 5 Years Ago
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid 5 Years Ago
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Today 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Today 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Today 11:30 AM
- New bill wants tech companies to tell you how much your data is worth Today 10:53 AM
- AOC has the best response to Steve King’s ‘concentration camp’ criticism Today 10:19 AM
- Did Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau just get engaged? Today 9:26 AM
- Leaked documents reveal all the ‘red flags’ about Trump officials Today 9:02 AM
- Elon Musk, who wants to colonize space, thought the moon was Mars Today 8:56 AM
- How to watch ‘Legion’ for free Today 8:46 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Bolívar’ reduces hero’s tale to irredeemable melodrama Today 8:18 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Spain at the World Cup for free Today 7:55 AM
- How to watch ‘The Hills: New Beginnings’ for free Today 7:40 AM
- Inside the pornographic video game that took Kickstarter by storm Today 7:00 AM
‘Frozen Is the New Black’ gets both your summer mashups in one
No one takes a photo like Gaston.
Elsa might have saved the day in Frozen, but even queens have to serve their time.
It’s been six months since the Queen of Arendelle accidentally brought eternal winter to her kingdom, and now she’s paying for it in a minimum-security prison for Disney princesses, in a spot-on mashup with Orange Is the New Black from Leigh Lahav. Instead of Piper’s inmates at Litchfield, you have Ariel, Tiana, and Mulan (among others) filling in to share their wisdom.
There’s no “Let It Go” allowed here as many of the storylines from the show get their own Disney twist—with some equally devious crimes. Merida wants to absorb the powers of the smartest bear out there while Elsa has to deal with a jealous Anna and being called Adele Dazeem.
While there are plenty of cameos, Gaston as Pornstache might be the best mashup of all.
ppsst the prison is actually disney #FrozenIsTheNewBlack
— Leigh Lahav (@leighlahav) July 8, 2014
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.