- Feds say college student operated drug business through gaming app 5 Years Ago
- Trump is again using old videos to claim his border wall is ‘under construction 5 Years Ago
- Laura Loomer led a second protest at Twitter yesterday Today 3:37 PM
- The eyes have it in these ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ memes Today 2:13 PM
- Facebook let advertisers target users interested in infamous Nazis Today 1:58 PM
- Dem senator promises to put net neutrality on the ‘political hot seat’ in coming months Today 1:28 PM
- Someone figured out that Toothless from ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ looks just like Bulbasaur Today 12:44 PM
- Disturbing Snapchat video shows 17-year-old throwing dog on trampoline Today 12:16 PM
- How to watch the new Bon Appetit channel for free Today 12:03 PM
- Eminem disses Netflix for canceling ‘The Punisher’ Today 11:50 AM
- Florida prisons sued for depriving inmates of music they paid for Today 11:36 AM
- Chris Hemsworth will become Hulk Hogan for Netflix biopic Today 11:29 AM
- Fortnite just introduced a K-Pop skin, and here’s how to unlock it Today 11:06 AM
- The YouTuber who exposed the site’s ‘softcore pedophile ring’ is under attack Today 10:39 AM
- Trump randomly calls for companies to ‘step up’ their 5G efforts in U.S. Today 10:28 AM
‘Frozen Is the New Black’ gets both your summer mashups in one
No one takes a photo like Gaston.
Elsa might have saved the day in Frozen, but even queens have to serve their time.
It’s been six months since the Queen of Arendelle accidentally brought eternal winter to her kingdom, and now she’s paying for it in a minimum-security prison for Disney princesses, in a spot-on mashup with Orange Is the New Black from Leigh Lahav. Instead of Piper’s inmates at Litchfield, you have Ariel, Tiana, and Mulan (among others) filling in to share their wisdom.
There’s no “Let It Go” allowed here as many of the storylines from the show get their own Disney twist—with some equally devious crimes. Merida wants to absorb the powers of the smartest bear out there while Elsa has to deal with a jealous Anna and being called Adele Dazeem.
While there are plenty of cameos, Gaston as Pornstache might be the best mashup of all.
ppsst the prison is actually disney #FrozenIsTheNewBlack
— Leigh Lahav (@leighlahav) July 8, 2014
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.