- ‘Rey who?’ is the funniest meme to emerge from ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ 6 Years Ago
- AI beat the CDC to the punch on coronavirus warnings 6 Years Ago
- What exactly is a ‘large boulder the size of a small boulder’? 6 Years Ago
- Mom of ‘Success Kid’ says Steve King can’t use her son’s meme for ‘repulsive’ campaign Today 2:00 PM
- Jake Paul can’t escape Logan Paul’s shadow—even if that loyalty has hurt his career Today 1:13 PM
- Kobe Bryant’s Oscar-winning ‘Dear Basketball’ is now available to stream for free (updated) Today 12:21 PM
- ‘Joker’ ad compares Todd Phillips to Gandhi Today 12:10 PM
- Mom learned about her special needs son’s abuse by seeing TikTok video Today 11:21 AM
- Influencer gets revenge on her male trolls with Instagram account Today 10:32 AM
- Conservatives are frothing over a Ukraine joke told on CNN Today 10:26 AM
- Dua Lipa isn’t canceled—but her fans are defending her in #DuaLipaIsOverParty like she is Today 9:21 AM
- These YouTube videos claim to show the Kobe Bryant helicopter crash (they don’t) Today 9:08 AM
- More than 40 colleges say they won’t use facial recognition on campus Today 8:32 AM
- LeBron’s Instagram tribute to Kobe is devastating Today 7:56 AM
- ‘Rise of Empires: Ottoman’ is ‘Game of Thrones’ for history buffs Today 7:00 AM
‘Frozen Is the New Black’ gets both your summer mashups in one
No one takes a photo like Gaston.
Elsa might have saved the day in Frozen, but even queens have to serve their time.
It’s been six months since the Queen of Arendelle accidentally brought eternal winter to her kingdom, and now she’s paying for it in a minimum-security prison for Disney princesses, in a spot-on mashup with Orange Is the New Black from Leigh Lahav. Instead of Piper’s inmates at Litchfield, you have Ariel, Tiana, and Mulan (among others) filling in to share their wisdom.
There’s no “Let It Go” allowed here as many of the storylines from the show get their own Disney twist—with some equally devious crimes. Merida wants to absorb the powers of the smartest bear out there while Elsa has to deal with a jealous Anna and being called Adele Dazeem.
While there are plenty of cameos, Gaston as Pornstache might be the best mashup of all.
ppsst the prison is actually disney #FrozenIsTheNewBlack
— Leigh Lahav (@leighlahav) July 8, 2014
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.