- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn 5 Years Ago
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? 5 Years Ago
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax 5 Years Ago
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ 5 Years Ago
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches 5 Years Ago
- Nevada officials issue warnings for people prepping to ‘Storm Area 51’ Today 12:55 PM
- These are the 8 best fighting games available today Today 12:43 PM
- Pluto TV and the NFL launch the NFL Channel Today 12:40 PM
- Trump: ‘I am the chosen one’ Today 12:33 PM
- Video shows arrest of 15-year-old who threatened school shooting online Today 12:11 PM
- Woman finds massive diamond after watching YouTube video on how to find diamonds Today 11:30 AM
- Up to 20 states are banding together to probe Facebook, Google Today 11:08 AM
- Get your tinker on with the Electronic Games Advent Calendar Today 10:51 AM
- Why Joe Biden has big Jeb Bush energy Today 10:35 AM
- Trump quotes conspiracy theorist saying he’s the ‘second coming of God’ Today 9:04 AM
‘Frozen Is the New Black’ gets both your summer mashups in one
No one takes a photo like Gaston.
Elsa might have saved the day in Frozen, but even queens have to serve their time.
It’s been six months since the Queen of Arendelle accidentally brought eternal winter to her kingdom, and now she’s paying for it in a minimum-security prison for Disney princesses, in a spot-on mashup with Orange Is the New Black from Leigh Lahav. Instead of Piper’s inmates at Litchfield, you have Ariel, Tiana, and Mulan (among others) filling in to share their wisdom.
There’s no “Let It Go” allowed here as many of the storylines from the show get their own Disney twist—with some equally devious crimes. Merida wants to absorb the powers of the smartest bear out there while Elsa has to deal with a jealous Anna and being called Adele Dazeem.
While there are plenty of cameos, Gaston as Pornstache might be the best mashup of all.
ppsst the prison is actually disney #FrozenIsTheNewBlack
— Leigh Lahav (@leighlahav) July 8, 2014
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.