- ‘Shrill’ season 2 expands its world and point of view 5 Years Ago
- Trans/Sex: Let trans art be messy, weird, and uncomfortable Today 6:00 AM
- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
- This Australia-themed dildo is raising money to fight the bushfires Monday 8:26 PM
- Influencers say they’ve received unwanted sexual solicitations worth thousands Monday 7:39 PM
- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Monday 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Monday 3:00 PM
- Far-right accused of impersonating antifa online to encourage violence at Richmond rally Monday 1:59 PM
- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs Monday 12:52 PM
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue Monday 12:29 PM
- Poop-focused parody of Kent State Gun Girl sparks conservative ire Monday 11:58 AM
- 6-year-old raises $250K for Australian bushfires by making clay koalas Monday 11:31 AM
- What you need to know about Clearview AI and its facial recognition app Monday 10:36 AM
- Apple TV+ gets its first SAG Award while Netflix and Amazon nab 2 each Monday 10:07 AM
- Facebook apologizes for translating Chinese president’s name to ‘Mr. Sh*thole’ Monday 9:45 AM
The new Ford GT is coming to your Xbox
The new Ford GT will be the cover car for Forza Motorsport 6.
Can’t afford the new Ford GT? Not to worry, as you’ll be able to drive the car virtually on your Xbox One.
Microsoft announced, via press release, that the Ford GT will adorn the cover of Forza Motorsport 6. There isn’t a definite release date, but considering that Forza games come out once every two years, it’s quite possible that we could see the game later this year.
Also featured in Forza 6 will be the new Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Mustang and the F-150 Raptor.
Head of Xbox Phil Spencer said that it’s “an honor to share this historic moment with Ford and celebrate the legacy of the GT by making it the featured cover car of Forza Motorsport 6.” This is also a part of Microsoft’s ”First in Forza” initiative.
This isn’t the first time the Ford GT has made the cover of a prolific racing game. 2005’s Gran Turismo 4 featured the 2005 Ford GT with its mid-engine bay open.
Photo via Xbox
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.