- Paul Rudd’s appearance on ‘Hot Ones’ becomes an instantly iconic meme 5 Years Ago
- Network of fake news sites in Michigan appears to be right-wing propaganda effort Today 6:30 AM
- ‘BoJack Horseman’ hints at a brutal reckoning in its final season Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
The new Ford GT is coming to your Xbox
The new Ford GT will be the cover car for Forza Motorsport 6.
Can’t afford the new Ford GT? Not to worry, as you’ll be able to drive the car virtually on your Xbox One.
Microsoft announced, via press release, that the Ford GT will adorn the cover of Forza Motorsport 6. There isn’t a definite release date, but considering that Forza games come out once every two years, it’s quite possible that we could see the game later this year.
Also featured in Forza 6 will be the new Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Mustang and the F-150 Raptor.
Head of Xbox Phil Spencer said that it’s “an honor to share this historic moment with Ford and celebrate the legacy of the GT by making it the featured cover car of Forza Motorsport 6.” This is also a part of Microsoft’s ”First in Forza” initiative.
This isn’t the first time the Ford GT has made the cover of a prolific racing game. 2005’s Gran Turismo 4 featured the 2005 Ford GT with its mid-engine bay open.
Photo via Xbox
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.