- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges 4 Years Ago
- Gina Rodriguez sings N-word on Instagram story 4 Years Ago
- Trump Jr. mocked for Hunter Biden tweet about profiting from dad’s name Today 3:58 PM
- All the holiday movies and shows coming to Netflix in 2019 Today 3:48 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 7: The QB blues Today 3:29 PM
- Microsoft developing voice filters to block ‘toxic’ users on Xbox Live Today 3:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston already has 2 million followers on Instagram Today 3:25 PM
- Why facials oils are a must for your winter skincare routine Today 3:20 PM
- Father of mega-popular Ace Family YouTube channel accused of rape Today 1:59 PM
- This Italian town ‘banned’ Google Maps after people kept getting lost Today 1:31 PM
- Fornite emerges from black hole with Chapter 2 Today 1:21 PM
- Everything Google announced at today’s Pixel event Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix sued over line about interrogation technique in ‘When They See Us’ Today 12:52 PM
- Twitch streamer says racist trolls got her banned for ‘suggestive’ outfit Today 12:47 PM
- Everything you need to know about Google’s new Pixel phones Today 12:47 PM
After fans expressed concern over the first trailer and emerging plot details of the Fantastic Four reboot (Doctor Doom as a hacker, anyone?), 20th Century Fox released a new trailer that’ll hopefully put out those worrying flames.
While the initial trailer introduced us to the characters and offered plenty of intrigue, the second one focuses more on the core group, their interactions with each other, and details about how they obtained their powers in the first place—as well as the aftermath.
The glimpse of Doctor Doom might not completely squelch concerns regarding his character, but it’s hard to deny how cool he looks.
It’s still a darker tone than we’re used to seeing in recent Marvel films, but they trade off banter, adding some much-needed humor and lightheartedness—even if they are about to travel to another dimension and gain their superhero abilities. It’s worth the fistbump, if you don’t mess it up like Dr. Reed Richards.
Screengrab via 20th Century Fox/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.