- Man delighted to find 30-year-old computer still works Sunday 5:32 PM
- Report: Google used shell companies to build data centers, obtain tax breaks Sunday 3:38 PM
- Grammy winner Kacey Musgraves spoiled ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 4’ Sunday 2:24 PM
- Conservatives feel vindicated by new developments in Jussie Smollett case (updated) Sunday 12:19 PM
- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Sunday 9:47 AM
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Sunday 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
Don’t miss your shot at these awesome items.
If jumping off your couch and yelling “HERCULES MULLIGAN!” wasn’t enough to celebrate Lin-Manuel Miranda’s Pulitzer Prize win for his hit musical Hamilton this week, perhaps you’d like to honor the occasion with a bit of jewelry. Don’t worry, Etsy’s got you covered.
A search on Etsy for Hamilton jewelry brings up a ton of options both for ready-made and customized items. Some of it is subtle, like this “Rise Up” pendant, this “Guns and Ships” necklace from Lilac Fox Designs, or this bracelet that just says “Awesome. Wow.” If you didn’t know, you might not even realize these were Hamilton-related.
But you do know, because you probably haven’t stopped listening to the cast recording since September.
If you want to make your love a little more obvious, there are locket necklaces featuring the Hamilton playbill. Or you can get a pendant with a portrait of what is surely our hottest founding father.
If you’re more of a Schuyler Sisters fan, there are some pins that show you’re all about WORK, and Westeros makes this “…and Peggy” necklace, for the third wheels among us. And if you’re into Alexander Hamilton/Aaron Burr roleplay, these “your obedient servant” boyshorts will get the job done. Between the jewelry, underwear, wall decals and scented candles, no one will ever doubt your obsession again.
Jaya Saxena is a lifestyle writer and editor whose work focuses primarily on women's issues and web culture. Her writing has appeared in GQ, ELLE, the Toast, the New Yorker, Tthe Hairpin, BuzzFeed, Racked, Eater, Catapult, and others. She is the co-author of 'Dad Magazine,' the author of 'The Book Of Lost Recipes,' and the co-author of 'Basic Witches.'