- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
Don’t miss your shot at these awesome items.
If jumping off your couch and yelling “HERCULES MULLIGAN!” wasn’t enough to celebrate Lin-Manuel Miranda’s Pulitzer Prize win for his hit musical Hamilton this week, perhaps you’d like to honor the occasion with a bit of jewelry. Don’t worry, Etsy’s got you covered.
A search on Etsy for Hamilton jewelry brings up a ton of options both for ready-made and customized items. Some of it is subtle, like this “Rise Up” pendant, this “Guns and Ships” necklace from Lilac Fox Designs, or this bracelet that just says “Awesome. Wow.” If you didn’t know, you might not even realize these were Hamilton-related.
But you do know, because you probably haven’t stopped listening to the cast recording since September.
If you want to make your love a little more obvious, there are locket necklaces featuring the Hamilton playbill. Or you can get a pendant with a portrait of what is surely our hottest founding father.
If you’re more of a Schuyler Sisters fan, there are some pins that show you’re all about WORK, and Westeros makes this “…and Peggy” necklace, for the third wheels among us. And if you’re into Alexander Hamilton/Aaron Burr roleplay, these “your obedient servant” boyshorts will get the job done. Between the jewelry, underwear, wall decals and scented candles, no one will ever doubt your obsession again.
Jaya Saxena is a lifestyle writer and editor whose work focuses primarily on women's issues and web culture. Her writing has appeared in GQ, ELLE, the Toast, the New Yorker, Tthe Hairpin, BuzzFeed, Racked, Eater, Catapult, and others. She is the co-author of 'Dad Magazine,' the author of 'The Book Of Lost Recipes,' and the co-author of 'Basic Witches.'