- A police union is urging its officers to post ‘The Punisher’ logo Monday 7:33 PM
- Redditors call for a Nestlé boycott through memes Monday 6:16 PM
- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand Monday 4:48 PM
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Monday 4:33 PM
- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back Monday 3:31 PM
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals Monday 3:07 PM
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 3:03 PM
- The very finest Area 51 memes Monday 2:52 PM
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Monday 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Monday 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Monday 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Monday 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Monday 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Monday 12:27 PM
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Monday 11:33 AM
Don’t miss your shot at these awesome items.
If jumping off your couch and yelling “HERCULES MULLIGAN!” wasn’t enough to celebrate Lin-Manuel Miranda’s Pulitzer Prize win for his hit musical Hamilton this week, perhaps you’d like to honor the occasion with a bit of jewelry. Don’t worry, Etsy’s got you covered.
A search on Etsy for Hamilton jewelry brings up a ton of options both for ready-made and customized items. Some of it is subtle, like this “Rise Up” pendant, this “Guns and Ships” necklace from Lilac Fox Designs, or this bracelet that just says “Awesome. Wow.” If you didn’t know, you might not even realize these were Hamilton-related.
But you do know, because you probably haven’t stopped listening to the cast recording since September.
If you want to make your love a little more obvious, there are locket necklaces featuring the Hamilton playbill. Or you can get a pendant with a portrait of what is surely our hottest founding father.
If you’re more of a Schuyler Sisters fan, there are some pins that show you’re all about WORK, and Westeros makes this “…and Peggy” necklace, for the third wheels among us. And if you’re into Alexander Hamilton/Aaron Burr roleplay, these “your obedient servant” boyshorts will get the job done. Between the jewelry, underwear, wall decals and scented candles, no one will ever doubt your obsession again.
Jaya Saxena is a lifestyle writer and editor whose work focuses primarily on women's issues and web culture. Her writing has appeared in GQ, ELLE, the Toast, the New Yorker, Tthe Hairpin, BuzzFeed, Racked, Eater, Catapult, and others. She is the co-author of 'Dad Magazine,' the author of 'The Book Of Lost Recipes,' and the co-author of 'Basic Witches.'