- Actor Amanda Seales pushes back on #FreeRodneyReed movement Monday 10:58 PM
- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Monday 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Monday 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Monday 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Monday 12:22 PM
DuckTales is officially back, and you don’t need to travel all the way to Duckburg to experience it.
The one-hour premiere of the DuckTales reboot, appropriately titled “Woo-oo!” first debuted on Disney XD on Saturday. Now Disney has posted the entire first episode to YouTube so even those without cable can watch it—and of course, get a big dose of that iconic theme song.
The one-hour premiere shows a lot of promise, introducing us to triplets Huey, Dewey, and Louie (Danny Pudi, Ben Schwartz, and Bobby Moynihan respectively) and how they get their eccentric billionaire great-uncle Scrooge McDuck (David Tennant) to start exploring again. Amid the many references is a new story to excite fans both old and new, as well as hints of a much bigger mystery.
The next two episodes of DuckTales will air on Sept. 23, which will fall five days after the 30th anniversary of DuckTales.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.