- Twitch-famous bounty hunter kicks down target’s door in wildly popular live stream 2 Years Ago
- New GOP bill would audit major tech companies for bias 2 Years Ago
- Instagram artist accused of faking her paintings says they’re ‘100%’ real 2 Years Ago
- Trump refuses to apologize for Central Park Five death penalty ads Today 11:08 AM
- While Rubio smiles at Trump’s campaign rally, the internet drags him Today 11:04 AM
- Dr Disrespect is still banned from Twitch. When will he be back? Today 10:36 AM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is returning to theaters with new material Today 10:18 AM
- House fails to pass amendment curbing government surveillance Today 10:12 AM
- What happened when Ed Krassenstein crashed the Chapo Trap House subreddit Today 9:21 AM
- Andrew Yang comes out as pro-Bird Scooters Today 8:59 AM
- Netflix claims Adam Sandler’s ‘Murder Mystery’ broke viewing records Today 8:09 AM
- How to watch ‘Yellowstone’ online for free Today 8:00 AM
- How online allies joined a trans artist’s street art war Today 7:30 AM
- These edited videos show the dark side of your favorite cartoons Today 7:00 AM
- Coca-Cola now exists in ‘Star Wars’ canon Today 6:44 AM
You can watch the first episode of the ‘DuckTales’ reboot right now
DuckTales is officially back, and you don’t need to travel all the way to Duckburg to experience it.
The one-hour premiere of the DuckTales reboot, appropriately titled “Woo-oo!” first debuted on Disney XD on Saturday. Now Disney has posted the entire first episode to YouTube so even those without cable can watch it—and of course, get a big dose of that iconic theme song.
The one-hour premiere shows a lot of promise, introducing us to triplets Huey, Dewey, and Louie (Danny Pudi, Ben Schwartz, and Bobby Moynihan respectively) and how they get their eccentric billionaire great-uncle Scrooge McDuck (David Tennant) to start exploring again. Amid the many references is a new story to excite fans both old and new, as well as hints of a much bigger mystery.
The next two episodes of DuckTales will air on Sept. 23, which will fall five days after the 30th anniversary of DuckTales.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.