- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale 4 Years Ago
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations 4 Years Ago
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) 4 Years Ago
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Today 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Today 2:41 PM
- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees Today 2:13 PM
- Some House Dems are backing away from the Save the Internet Act Today 1:40 PM
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Today 1:02 PM
- Jason Mitchell fired from ‘Desperados’ and ‘The Chi’ after misconduct allegations Today 12:36 PM
- Police raid Black woman’s house after white neighbor complains about loud Malcolm X speeches Today 12:20 PM
- ‘Transfixed’ says it’s a ‘breakthrough’ series, but it still fetishizes trans bodies Today 11:04 AM
- Senator proposes Do Not Track bill to allow consumers to opt out of data gathering Today 10:54 AM
- The Queen of the North likes to Juul Today 10:36 AM
- Nearly half of Juul’s Twitter followers can’t legally buy the product, study says Today 10:26 AM
- New Facebook Messenger scam tricks people into thinking they donated to ISIS Today 10:26 AM
Hayley Atwell wins dubsmash battle with a kiss from Captain America
Captain America and Peggy Carter, together at last.
A video posted by Chloe Bennet (@chloebennet) on
Their second video was the final nail in the coffin. Steve/Peggy shippers, prepare yourselves…
Hayley Atwell, this is simply Too Much. Marvel fandom may never recover.
Photo via Marvel
Enjoy the article? You’ll love our video. Check out the latest from DotGeek on YouTube and every Monday and Wednesday on Twitch at 2 CT/3 ET.
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor