- Natalie Portman isn’t playing ‘female Thor’—she’s ‘Mighty Thor’ 3 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Breaking Bad’ online 3 Years Ago
- Controversial Instagram influencer plans event called ‘The Scam’ 3 Years Ago
- How to clear your search history on Instagram Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the Leagues Cup competition between MLS and Liga MX Today 5:00 AM
- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
You better leave him a good review—or else.
For one night only, it’s offering a stay at Bran Castle, the real-life Romanian castle that inspired Bram Stoker’s bloodthirsty Dracula. While the fictional vampire never really lived there, the 600-year-old castle did house its fair share of monsters, including the notorious Vlad the Impaler.
According to a contest listing on Airbnb, the winner will get transportation for two to Bran, Romania, a spooky carriage ride to the castle, a “hearty, blood-enriching meal” for dinner, and then a peaceful rest in some velvet-lined coffins. You’ll even be greeted by Dacre Stoker, Bram Stoker’s great-grandnephew.
You have until Oct. 26 to enter the contest. Just sign into Airbnb with a registered account, head to the Transylvania competition page, and click “enter to win.” Then write your best creative story (no more than 550 characters) explaining, “What you would say to count Dracula if you were to meet him in his castle.”
If you’re the lucky winner, be sure to heed the house rules: no garlic, and leave your silver at home.
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.