- How to stream Artem Lobov vs. Jason Knight in BKFC 5 Years Ago
- Lizzo sued by Postmates runner she accused of stealing her food 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Jan Blachowicz vs. Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza on UFC Fight Night Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch Georgia vs. Auburn live Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Navy vs. Notre Dame live Today 3:30 AM
- The actor who played Greedo is just as confused by ‘maclunkey’ as you are Friday 4:57 PM
- AirPods are getting that sweet, sweet Black Friday price drop Friday 4:24 PM
- Looking for a Nintendo Switch? Black Friday deals are here Friday 4:04 PM
- Facebook copies Instagram with experimental ‘Popular Photos’ feature Friday 3:58 PM
- This iPhone app says it will alert you if you’ve been hacked Friday 2:43 PM
- ‘Marvel’s Hero Project’ is the wholesome content 2019 needs Friday 2:40 PM
- Get more out of VSCO with VSCO search Friday 2:09 PM
- Twitter carves out ‘cause-based’ advocacy exemption in political ads ban Friday 2:06 PM
- Disney+ accounts are being hacked—here’s how to protect yourself Friday 1:52 PM
- Instagram is hiding likes globally and searching for a ‘well-being’ product researcher Friday 1:42 PM
Boyfriend turns himself and his girlfriend into Disney art for Valentine’s Day
Your Valentine’s Day plans probably won’t top this.
Disney fans beware! One look at the Valentine’s Day gift this boyfriend got for his girlfriend may set the bar too high for your own holiday plans. It’s going to be hard for anyone to match the lengths Imgur user Brian Flynn went to create something special for his girlfriend Manini.
Flynn and Manini are both big Disney fans, so for the romantic occasion Flynn reached out to artist Dylan Bonner three months ago with a unique idea.
“I want our relationship to be as epic and timeless as the animations we grew up on, so I decided to have us painted into some famous Disney scenes and surprise her for Valentines Day,” Flynn wrote.
He sent Bonner photos of himself and Manini along with Disney scenes he wanted Bonner to mimic.
“Dylan created all of these images from scratch. The quickness and quality of his work really blew me away. He honestly made this all seem easy,” Flynn wrote.
Flynn shared the Imgur album on Reddit and it quickly went viral. One look at Bonner’s work makes it easy to see why. The artist did a fantastic job of capturing the couple’s likenesses and inserting them into classic Disney movie moments. He even included the couple’s dog Willa in his interpretation of Tangled!
You can see some of Bonner’s art below and the rest in Flynn’s Imgur gallery.
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.