- The ultimate guide to strap-ons 2 Years Ago
- Why ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ is my favorite Marvel movie 2 Years Ago
- The quick and dirty guide to buying your first vibrator 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Live Rescue’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Roger Stone to speak at Virginia strip club Today 6:56 AM
- Trans/Sex: Solid sex toy picks for pre-op and non-op trans women Today 6:30 AM
- Why Barrett Brown burned his National Magazine Award—and what he’s planning next Today 6:30 AM
- That heartbreaking ‘Game of Thrones’ song has key ties to the book Today 6:27 AM
- Here are the 11 best health documentaries on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to add people to Google Home Today 6:00 AM
- How to play Fortnite on Mac Today 5:30 AM
- Feminist memes are a banner of social change on Instagram Today 5:00 AM
- VR game Jupiter and Mars thoughtfully explores climate change Today 4:30 AM
- The giant battle episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ is nearly here Sunday 10:12 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ finally revealed the Night King’s endgame Sunday 9:53 PM
When Bob’s Burgers returns for its season 8 premiere on Sunday night, the Belchers might look a little… different. Fartier.
For the first time in the show’s history, the creators handed the reins over to fans to help animate the entire episode. In total, 62 fans contributed sketches for the “Brunchsquatch” episode in a massive “Bob’s fan art” (Bob’s fart, for short) effort. They divvied up the character and background work, scene by scene, for what will assuredly be a unique TV experience.
Fox released a sneak peek at the opening credit sequence on YouTube.
Be sure to watch it a few times to see all the different fans’ punny suggestions for the restaurant’s next-door neighbors. Bob’s Burgers airs Sunday, Oct. 1, at 7:30pm ET.
Monica Riese now serves as the Daily Dot’s director of production, having previously been the publication’s entertainment editor and assistant managing editor. She is based in Austin, Texas, and formerly contributed to the Austin Chronicle, where her breaking news work was recognized by the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies.