- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free 4 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Today 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Saturday 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Saturday 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Love It or List It’ for free Saturday 7:00 AM
Billy Dee Williams to return as Lando Calrissian on ‘Star Wars Rebels’
The smooth-talking smuggler is back.
On Monday, Entertainment Weekly revealed that Billy Dee Williams would be reprising his role as Lando Calrissian, the smooth-talking smuggler from the later two films, on the Jan. 19 episode of Rebels. Since Rebels precedes the original trilogy, Williams will be playing a slightly younger version of the famous smuggler who entrapped Han Solo and his friends on Cloud City in The Empire Strikes Back.
But just because he’s younger doesn’t mean that Lando, who hails from the “scoundrel school,” will be any less scheming than in his older years.
“He’s still working on all of his moves, all of his strategies,” executive producer Dave Filoni told EW.
Here’s a preview of the Jan. 19 episode, “Idiot’s Array,” which will feature a card game called sabacc, a dangerous smuggling run, and plenty of scheming.
Lando’s still got that charm—although whether the Rebels crew falls it is another question entirely.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.