- Fan uncovers ‘Westworld’ trailers hidden on fictional company’s website Sunday 8:18 PM
- This trending Twitter hashtag is a lot less sexy than you think Sunday 7:23 PM
- TikTok users share life-changing realizations they’ve had while in the shower Sunday 7:04 PM
- People are torn over viral TikTok of girl cleaning friend’s room Sunday 4:01 PM
- Did Pete Buttigieg seriously just rip-off a famous Obama speech? Sunday 2:50 PM
- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far Sunday 2:22 PM
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review Sunday 1:44 PM
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Sunday 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Sunday 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Sunday 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Sunday 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
On Monday, Entertainment Weekly revealed that Billy Dee Williams would be reprising his role as Lando Calrissian, the smooth-talking smuggler from the later two films, on the Jan. 19 episode of Rebels. Since Rebels precedes the original trilogy, Williams will be playing a slightly younger version of the famous smuggler who entrapped Han Solo and his friends on Cloud City in The Empire Strikes Back.
But just because he’s younger doesn’t mean that Lando, who hails from the “scoundrel school,” will be any less scheming than in his older years.
“He’s still working on all of his moves, all of his strategies,” executive producer Dave Filoni told EW.
Here’s a preview of the Jan. 19 episode, “Idiot’s Array,” which will feature a card game called sabacc, a dangerous smuggling run, and plenty of scheming.
Lando’s still got that charm—although whether the Rebels crew falls it is another question entirely.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.