- Which direwolves are left in ‘Game of Thrones’? 2 Years Ago
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ premiere brings no spoilers, but plenty of emotion 2 Years Ago
- Kamala Harris calls on House to begin impeachment proceeding against Trump 2 Years Ago
- Twitch kills ‘Joy of Sex’ category—and gamers are furious Today 8:19 AM
- The best Mother’s Day gifts and gadgets for high-tech moms Today 7:30 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Music Teacher’ is another lifeless melodrama about an emotionally illiterate man Today 6:45 AM
- 3 things we saw at the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ premiere Today 6:30 AM
- How to use Google Home Hub as a digital photo frame Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Netflix on Apple devices without AirPlay support Today 5:00 AM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate player’s trans flag removed for being ‘political’ Monday 7:37 PM
- Does Donald Trump Jr. know what American soldiers do? Monday 7:17 PM
- Sophie Turner has a hot take on Arya’s ‘Game of Thrones’ sex scene Monday 6:50 PM
- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video Monday 3:12 PM
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Monday 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Monday 2:37 PM
Can Bill Nye save the world? Watch the trailer for his new show on Netflix
Netflix just shared its first trailer for the show, and it’s a doozy. Along with panels of experts, it features a pretty wild selection of celebrity guests including DJ Steve Aoki, model Karlie Kloss, and actor Joel McHale.
The show’s entire first season will arrive on Netflix on April 21, one day before Earth Day.
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested.