- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed 5 Years Ago
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight 5 Years Ago
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? 5 Years Ago
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Today 3:36 PM
- The 1975’s singer criticized for ‘Islamophobic’ rant Today 3:22 PM
- Ready to dish out $52K for Apple’s new Mac Pro? Today 3:03 PM
- N.K. Jemisin and Jamal Campbell discuss their new Green Lantern comic, ‘Far Sector’ Today 3:00 PM
- YouTube says it will be harsher on creators with ‘patterns of harassing behavior’ Today 1:15 PM
- Why one senator stopped a vote on net neutrality Today 12:49 PM
- Man reportedly denied refugee status after officials fail to forward email Today 12:09 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ star to lead Disney+ ‘Home Alone’ reboot Today 12:08 PM
- Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland were harassed by Jagged Edge as teens, Mathew Knowles says Today 11:52 AM
- White nationalist Nick Fuentes is upset MTV aired his white nationalist views Today 11:37 AM
- Juice WRLD had secret drug-littered Instagram, according to his ex-girlfriend Today 11:10 AM
- Jersey City suspect posted anti-Semitic, anti-police materials online Today 10:30 AM
Grey and Wayne are both elusive billionaires leading major corporations bearing their names (followed by “Industries”). Both of their corporate goings-on fall by the wayside as their stories spend more time focusing on the men’s secrets. Lastly, of course, both men have locked rooms hiding all of their secrets and major parental issues fueling their present mindsets.
Just give Batman a proper whip and he’s ready to go.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.