- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
Buckle up, the Avengers press tour is on the road.
The Avengers: Age of Ultron media blitz has finally commenced.
As a precursor to Captain America and Iron Man going up against each other in Captain America: Civil War, the Avengers split in two for a round of Family Feud. A smart choice because, after years on the Marvel publicity trail, the Avengers cast basically are a family. They certainly bicker like one, anyway.
While the Avengers actors are obviously adorable in their own right, Kimmel decided to up the ante with a new vision for the franchise: AvenGerbils: Hamster of Thor. If you’ve ever felt a burning need to see a Marvel trailer reenacted by cute little rodents, now’s your chance.
The actors also chatted a little about their time on set, but by now you should know the drill: No new information about Avengers: Age of Ultron, and definitely no spoilers. At this point, they’re all very adept at steering the conversation back to safe topics, like Mark Ruffalo’s unflattering Hulk leotard and the fact that Robert Downey Jr. is totally the diva boss of the team. However, if you stuck around until the end of the episode, you did get a Marvel-style post-credits scene starring Ant-Man‘s Paul Rudd.
Screengrab via Jimmy Kimmel Live/YouTube
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested.