- Twitch streamer Pink_Sparkles responds to gamers who don’t think she belongs 4 Years Ago
- ‘Black Panther’ nabs 7 Oscar nominations, including best picture 4 Years Ago
- Somehow Kamala Harris will have to run for president without Bill O’Reilly’s endorsement Today 10:15 AM
- Resident Evil 2 brings old-school zombie horror back to life Today 10:00 AM
- Why Culttture came to the defense of the MAGA teens—and what it has planned next Today 9:34 AM
- Logan Paul is sorry for those ‘going gay’ comments—but he still doesn’t get it Today 9:17 AM
- Students who posted blackface Snapchat video leave school Today 9:00 AM
- Twitter suspends account that spread MAGA teen confrontation Today 8:28 AM
- Here’s how to stream all of the 2019 Oscar-nominated films Today 7:53 AM
- Here’s how to stream all of the 2019 Oscar-nominated animated shorts Today 7:39 AM
- In season 5, ‘Grace and Frankie’ turns senior moments into chances to reclaim power Today 7:30 AM
- You’ll love the ‘Bob’s Burgers’ coloring book more than Tina loves butts Today 7:03 AM
- ‘Carmen Sandiego’ reinvents its thieving protagonist as a role model action hero Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Power’ online for free Today 6:00 AM
- What you need to know about DVR on FuboTV Today 5:30 AM
The Avengers (and Groot!) sing your favorite Christmas carols
“Good tidings we bring, to you and your Hulk.”
The weather outside is frightful, but there’s plenty of holiday cheer to go around among your favorite Marvel characters.
Thanks to James Covenant—the same guy who made Captain Picard sing “Let it Snow!” last year—we’ve now got Marvel heroes (and villains) singing along as well. They may not get along all the time, but when it comes to the spirit of the season, they’ll avenge that aplenty.
Of course, as one of the newest members of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, everyone’s favorite talking tree wants to sing along too. You didn’t catch on that Groot was singing holiday tunes? Since we’re not as good at understanding Groot as Rocky, we get the gift of subtitles instead.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.