- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ unmasks the time-traveling Red Angel Thursday 8:30 PM
- Everyone is making memes of Meghan McCain saying ‘my father’ on loop Thursday 8:11 PM
- Irony of Georgia’s sperm-reporting bill flies by anti-abortion advocates Thursday 7:11 PM
- Sex scandals are consuming the K-pop industry Thursday 5:44 PM
- Trump supporters are abandoning Fox News over network’s latest hire Thursday 5:20 PM
- QAnon is attacking a random woman in a disturbing and dangerous way Thursday 4:59 PM
- Google celebrates Bach with AI-powered, music-making doodle Thursday 4:53 PM
- RIP: The best free trial in all of streaming entertainment Thursday 2:19 PM
- Which ‘Florida Man’ are you? Thursday 1:06 PM
- Hundreds of millions of Facebook passwords were accessible to employees Thursday 12:55 PM
- ‘Bitch I’m Bella Thorne’ morphs into TikTok dyslexia meme Thursday 12:17 PM
- Marvel is auctioning props and costumes from Netflix’s ‘Defenders’ franchise Thursday 12:12 PM
- Net neutrality advocates plan online watch party for the ‘Save the Internet’ Act Thursday 12:01 PM
- Tim Cook turns his iPad meme into an AirPod meme Thursday 11:46 AM
- Auschwitz Memorial asks visitors to stop taking playful photos at Holocaust site Thursday 11:33 AM
WeLoveFine’s new ‘Adventure Time’ fashion line is totally mathematical
Feel like you’re living in the Land of Ooo with Catherine Elhoffer’s latest collection.
Fall is almost here and what better way to get comfortable in the chilly weather than with some new geek fashion? Happily Adventure Time fans can find just what they need in a new collection from WeLoveFine.
The Adventure Time line revealed Tuesday was designed by geek fashion designer Catherine Elhoffer. It includes a sweater, two cardigans, high waisted leggings, a chiffon top, and a sweater dress. Elhoffer’s excitement for more geeky cardigans and sweaters was clear in our interview with her in July, so it’s great to see her continuing to add designs in these areas with her new collection.
The designs are a nod to characters like Marceline, the Ice King, Princess Bubblegum, Peppermint Butler, and more without being too obvious about their inspiration. There are items here you can easily wear to work without worrying about being too transparent about your love of the cartoon, while other items will let your passion for Adventure Time shine.
Prices range from $35 to $60. Only the chiffon top and Peppermint Butler knit cardigan are currently available for purchase on WeLoveFine’s website. The other items are available for preorder with estimated ship dates of Oct. 5 and Oct. 19.
You can see the rest of the collection and a behind-the-scenes video of the line’s photoshoot below. The rest of WeLoveFine’s Adventure Time apparel can be found on their website.
Photo via Greg De Stefano Photography/WeLoveFine
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.