- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
- Partnered Twitch streamer temporarily banned for airing troll’s racist message Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Reddit theory says fans are wrong about who won ‘Game of Thrones’ Tuesday 6:52 PM
- Elon Musk hires ‘absolute unit’ sheep meme creator to be Tesla’s social media manager Tuesday 6:12 PM
- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Tuesday 4:05 PM
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations Tuesday 3:26 PM
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) Tuesday 3:26 PM
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Tuesday 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Tuesday 2:41 PM
- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Some House Dems are backing away from the Save the Internet Act Tuesday 1:40 PM
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Tuesday 1:02 PM
- Jason Mitchell fired from ‘Desperados’ and ‘The Chi’ after misconduct allegations Tuesday 12:36 PM
- Police raid Black woman’s house after white neighbor complains about loud Malcolm X speeches Tuesday 12:20 PM
- ‘Transfixed’ says it’s a ‘breakthrough’ series, but it still fetishizes trans bodies Tuesday 11:04 AM
WeLoveFine’s new ‘Adventure Time’ fashion line is totally mathematical
Feel like you’re living in the Land of Ooo with Catherine Elhoffer’s latest collection.
Fall is almost here and what better way to get comfortable in the chilly weather than with some new geek fashion? Happily Adventure Time fans can find just what they need in a new collection from WeLoveFine.
The Adventure Time line revealed Tuesday was designed by geek fashion designer Catherine Elhoffer. It includes a sweater, two cardigans, high waisted leggings, a chiffon top, and a sweater dress. Elhoffer’s excitement for more geeky cardigans and sweaters was clear in our interview with her in July, so it’s great to see her continuing to add designs in these areas with her new collection.
The designs are a nod to characters like Marceline, the Ice King, Princess Bubblegum, Peppermint Butler, and more without being too obvious about their inspiration. There are items here you can easily wear to work without worrying about being too transparent about your love of the cartoon, while other items will let your passion for Adventure Time shine.
Prices range from $35 to $60. Only the chiffon top and Peppermint Butler knit cardigan are currently available for purchase on WeLoveFine’s website. The other items are available for preorder with estimated ship dates of Oct. 5 and Oct. 19.
You can see the rest of the collection and a behind-the-scenes video of the line’s photoshoot below. The rest of WeLoveFine’s Adventure Time apparel can be found on their website.
Photo via Greg De Stefano Photography/WeLoveFine
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.