The sexiest video on the Internet today. Also: Roe v. Wade turns 40, pizza-orders-by-computer turn 39, and a gun-control petition goes from Tumblr to D.C.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
• It’s the 40th annversary of Roe v. Wade. Does it feel like it?
• In Germany, a glimpse at the oldest life on earth.
• Tywin Lannister reads from Fifty Shades of Grey, and it is the sexiest thing on the Internet today. NSFW, obviously.
• The first pizza order by computer. In 1974.
• Men experience a birthing simulation and cry like babies (see above!)
• Chatting with Tom Hooper and Eddie Redmayne about Les Mis.
• How a gun-control petition went from Tumblr to Washington, D.C.
• BabyPenisSharpieGate, or what it’s like to be caught up in a minor Internet controversy.
Photo via RachelKramerBussel/Flickr
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.