- Feds say college student operated drug business through gaming app 6 Years Ago
- Trump is again using old videos to claim his border wall is ‘under construction 6 Years Ago
- Laura Loomer led a second protest at Twitter yesterday Today 3:37 PM
- The eyes have it in these ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ memes Today 2:13 PM
- Facebook let advertisers target users interested in infamous Nazis Today 1:58 PM
- Dem senator promises to put net neutrality on the ‘political hot seat’ in coming months Today 1:28 PM
- Someone figured out that Toothless from ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ looks just like Bulbasaur Today 12:44 PM
- Disturbing Snapchat video shows 17-year-old throwing dog on trampoline Today 12:16 PM
- How to watch the new Bon Appetit channel for free Today 12:03 PM
- Eminem disses Netflix for canceling ‘The Punisher’ Today 11:50 AM
- Florida prisons sued for depriving inmates of music they paid for Today 11:36 AM
- Chris Hemsworth will become Hulk Hogan for Netflix biopic Today 11:29 AM
- Fortnite just introduced a K-Pop skin, and here’s how to unlock it Today 11:06 AM
- The YouTuber who exposed the site’s ‘softcore pedophile ring’ is under attack Today 10:39 AM
- Trump randomly calls for companies to ‘step up’ their 5G efforts in U.S. Today 10:28 AM
Reznor came to Reddit to answer questions about his new project, How to Destroy Angels.
Nine Inch Nails musician Trent Reznor once owned a Commodore 64 and feels that his wife is a better kisser than his fellow studio musicians.
These and other details were revealed when Reznor sat down to a Nov. 13 Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) session.
The singer/songwriter and composer was on the site to promote the new EP from How to Destroy Angels—a band featuring Reznor, his wife Mariqueen Maandig, producer Atticus Ross and graphic designer Rob Sheridan—and used the group’s official Twitter feed as proof of his identity on Reddit.
During the exchange, fans discussed everything from his music projects to his technological preferences.
Aside from destroy angel’s new EP, what’s next for you? (AmeliaLaChida)
“A number of things. Tweaking some things for the HTDA full LP (coming in Spring), helping Josh out on a new [Queens of the Stone Age] track, working with Roy, starting rehearsals for two bands.”
“Several ideas came up, including blowing up a building, actually incarcerating fans, and staging an appearance of the Presence in real life. Can’t win em all.”
Reznor’s single-word answer of “Poop” to redditor BarryMenilow’s criticism-laden post invoked awe from fellow redditors (and a trip to the bathroom for BarryMenilow).
Reznor also discussed his first encounters with technology, including the instrument that kicked off his career in music.
Photo via Burns!/Flickr
Mike Fenn is a former contributor to the Daily Dot whose beats included Reddit, YouTube, and all things WTF. His work has also appeared in Forbes and News.com.au.