- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Friday 3:43 PM
- BlackBerry Messenger is still a thing—but not for much longer Friday 2:56 PM
- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event Friday 1:33 PM
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Friday 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Friday 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Friday 12:00 PM
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder Friday 11:44 AM
- Seth Abramson’s epic Mueller thread finally comes to a conclusion Friday 11:40 AM
- Netflix is testing out a random play feature Friday 11:28 AM
- Teen star Danielle Cohn faked pregnancy for YouTube prank Friday 10:55 AM
- How to watch ‘A Discovery of Witches’ for free Friday 10:42 AM
- Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games Friday 10:29 AM
- Mueller’s ‘harm to ongoing matter’ is the best way to stay silent about your life Friday 10:21 AM
Reznor came to Reddit to answer questions about his new project, How to Destroy Angels.
Nine Inch Nails musician Trent Reznor once owned a Commodore 64 and feels that his wife is a better kisser than his fellow studio musicians.
These and other details were revealed when Reznor sat down to a Nov. 13 Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) session.
The singer/songwriter and composer was on the site to promote the new EP from How to Destroy Angels—a band featuring Reznor, his wife Mariqueen Maandig, producer Atticus Ross and graphic designer Rob Sheridan—and used the group’s official Twitter feed as proof of his identity on Reddit.
During the exchange, fans discussed everything from his music projects to his technological preferences.
Aside from destroy angel’s new EP, what’s next for you? (AmeliaLaChida)
“A number of things. Tweaking some things for the HTDA full LP (coming in Spring), helping Josh out on a new [Queens of the Stone Age] track, working with Roy, starting rehearsals for two bands.”
“Several ideas came up, including blowing up a building, actually incarcerating fans, and staging an appearance of the Presence in real life. Can’t win em all.”
Reznor’s single-word answer of “Poop” to redditor BarryMenilow’s criticism-laden post invoked awe from fellow redditors (and a trip to the bathroom for BarryMenilow).
Reznor also discussed his first encounters with technology, including the instrument that kicked off his career in music.
Photo via Burns!/Flickr
Mike Fenn is a former contributor to the Daily Dot whose beats included Reddit, YouTube, and all things WTF. His work has also appeared in Forbes and News.com.au.