- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren 7 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film 7 Years Ago
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors 7 Years Ago
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner 7 Years Ago
- Reddit users share stories of the worst things guests have done in their homes Today 1:25 PM
- WikiLeaks lawyer says Trump offered Assange a pardon—if he’d deny Russian hack Today 1:16 PM
- 6-year-old placed in psychiatric facility for ‘trantrum’ is seen acting calm in body cam footage Today 1:05 PM
- Amy Klobuchar devouring Ivanka Trump is the 2020 vore crossover no one wanted Today 12:32 PM
- Review: Hulu’s ‘Devs’ is a brilliant work of near-future science fiction Today 11:53 AM
- Rapper Pop Smoke dead at 20 Today 11:42 AM
- KSI says he will back Team YouTube if Logan Paul fights Antonio Brown Today 11:29 AM
- William Barr questions whether tech companies should be protected for user content Today 11:10 AM
- The Bloomberg campaign has reached its post-parody zenith Today 10:35 AM
- Ben Affleck explains why he lied about his back tattoo Today 10:28 AM
- Kim Kardashian West accidentally praises Jeff Bezos for threatening to fire employees Today 10:19 AM
Who would play Reddit in a movie about the Internet?
Also in today’s Reddit Digest: Marc Maron hosts an AMA.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- r/TheoryOfReddit discusses what it would be like if mods were elected. (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Marc Maron hosts an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- When did “Nippon” become “Japan“? (r/AskHistorians)
- Who should play Reddit in a movie about the Internet? (r/movies)
- r/AskScience discusses the effects of obesity on surgery. (r/AskScience)
Mike Fenn is a former contributor to the Daily Dot whose beats included Reddit, YouTube, and all things WTF. His work has also appeared in Forbes and News.com.au.